1. There are so many humorous quotes from this chapter. The "zingers" keep coming. Which is your favorite from chapter nine and why?
"i hear voices in my mind and you're worried you are the freak?" he is so right ...and cute
"holy crow! slow down!"
"You're going a hundred miles an hour?"
i just laughed when i read this...a hundred miles an hour? girl, how slow is your father driving?!?!
to be honest...my father is an ingeneer so i'm used do 120 miles per hour...
2. Do you think Bella is starting to regret that she flirted with Jacob in order to get information from him?
she regets using him but she really needed that information (and i think jacob would have told her the stories anyway)
3. Much of the chapter centers around the phrase, "it doesn't matter". Why exactly doesn't it matter to Bella?
it doesn't matter to her that he's a vampire. she just doesn't think of him as a monster, because he is a "vegetarian" and because she's in love with him!
4. Bella is on the verge of tears once and then finally does cry a second time. What emotion do you think is largely responsible for her tears givien that we know she only usually cries when she is angry.
i'm crying when i'm angry too...so i think it's embarassment
5. The chapter ends with the famous "three things" quote. What exactly do you think was the point where Bella fell "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with Edward?
i don't know...she was fascinated by him from the beginning...maybe she actually fell in love as he saved her from the van...or as she started dreaming of him