Halloween

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Halloween

Post by museicalking »

loves it. the costumes are fun and you get free candy!!!
also those halloween parties are insane and you get those sugar rushes
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

ahah I love halloween, when iw as 10..i was a vampire..and he year b4 that..i was the indian princess girl from Aladin. lmaooo what a change up, huh? ahaha

Anyways, my b-day is the 29th...2 days b4 halloween..so it's great holiday! lolll
-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

Halloween is my favorite holiday. No kidding. Since I was little. I think I was a witch almost every Halloween. :lol: We still get into it now. My son still likes to dress up and so do hubby and I. Plus, my husband is one of those Clark Griswold types that takes a holiday and uses it as an excuse to completely decorate the house. I love it! I used to do that to our house when I was younger. We turn the front yard into a cemetary, we have the creepy music and the fog machine and he always makes a dummy to put on the porch. Then later in the evening, he puts the dummy away and sits there silently and scares the older kids when they come up for seconds and thirds on candy. :D

This year we decided to do the vampire/werewolf thing. He totally wants to be a werewolf so I decided to get my contacts and do the purple shadows under my eyes and the whole bit. It'll be great!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

starting last year, i decided that i wouldn't got trick or treating anymore. last year, i went to 3 houses, and i felt insanly, like, not-wanted. i think it almost disturbs people when teenagers come around. so, i decided to go home. my mom bought me a ton of candy, and so i still got that, i just didn't go out. besides, i love handing out candy to little kids! its so much fun to see their faces light up when they get what they want.

even though i do not trick-or-treat, i still dress up. :) this year, i think i will be a vampire. i have everything i need, because in the twilight world, all you need is purple under your eyes, pale skin, and sparkles. :) i can do all of that. i will probably look a lot like rosalie when i'm done.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

I love Halloween...Last yr I was a vampire and the yr before dead,zombie school girl :D I want something original this yr...maybe something likeeeeeeee.....I have no idea :D Any original ideas?
la_tua_cantante
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

:D I'm excited for Halloween for the first time in forever.

One of my best friends always has a costume party, and I never know what to wear, so I never dressed up.

Well, this year (probably like many of you) , I'm going as a "vegetarian" vampire, complete with golden contacts. My friend is going to get black contacts. I'm going to buy some foundation that's a shade or two lighter than my actual skin and cover my face, ears and neck with it too. I read a website that said to use lavender/light purple eyeliner to make the circles that are supposed to be around their eyes, and I plan to just wear dark colors and long sleeves. I probably won't do sparkles since I'll be at her house at night, but I considered buying an all over moisturizer with glitter in it to do the trick. LOL.

We joked that if we were going as non-Twilight vampires, we'd walk around with glasses of red wine. ;)
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

i've always loved halloween....its 3 days before my birthday so i always used to have costume parties or halloween themed stuff for it....i usually do the whole vampire thing :) i was a deranged cheerleader a few years ago and that was fun but i have no idea wat im gonna be this year
CullenWannaB
Settled in Forks

Post by CullenWannaB »

Halloween is my second favorite holiday. This year my husband and I are going to be Anne Hathaway (because I have been told I look like her) and Steve Currell from "Get Smart" should be fun. I

I definatley decorate my houser with the more scary stuff than cute because hello Halloween is scary!
Yes I want a "Cold One" and I am not talking about a drink.
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I looove dressing up, although I didn't last year.
But usually I have some pretty great costumes.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
JackyO
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by JackyO »

Oh, my goodness, I ADORE Hallween!!!!!!!! Last year sucked, though cause I couldn't do anything. But this year...oh hell to the yeah! I'm going to the local K-Mart in the morning to put a costume I want in Layaway. It's gorgeous! Not to bad for a K-Mart costume. It's called, "Vampiress", and I love it. It's a dress, and the skirt is red silk bunched together, and so are the sleeves. But the bodice itself is black velvet. A friend of mine might dress up as Dracula and go with me. I can't wait!!!! Plus, my costume is "school appropriate. LOL
Domo-kun loves you

Could the winter calm come twice?
Because your heart seems so cold tonight...