Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by Lynzeee »

SNOW DAY!
well Ice anyway.
its a mess outside. and really really really freaking cold!
I can't read until friday! what am I going to do!!
I still need to paint my nails.
I need to make Breakfast. Chorizo and Eggs MMMMMMMMM. That is sure to wake my husband up.

Anyway, i really want to go back to sleep, but my children refuse to sleep in on days like this.
Sigh.. sleeping in would be really nice.

I'll be around!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello randies..

I didn't go school today, yet again. I puked something nasty coloured in the morning but feel much better now. Just a headache.. that I need to find some paracetemol for.

It's not snowing here.. it's not even that cold. It looks like it might rain soon though.

What's Chorizo?

Random: I don't like the google sign thingy today..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO =]=]
haha so i have yet ANOTHER day off!! haha. that makes five in a row. and my first day of the new quarter will be a snow day. haha.
LYNZ: odd that you live in Texas and I live in Virginia and yet our weather is like that exact same!! :shock: haha. we got iced over too!! i woke up and the streets were shinyy!! haha. now they are slushy tho. ewwww.

SAM: yea thats what i was thinking too, New Moon Mondays. haha. and the only reason im laughing is because you told me i could! haha. normally i wouldnt though because that sounds like something i would say!! =]=] oh and whats the performance??

AYAN: ummm good to know... :? sorry about the sick thing! YIKES. oh and i didnt like the google thing either. wierd!! haha. feel better girlie!

haha so this morning i woke up at 4:44 am when my alarm clock went off. and i couldnt fall back asleep even though we have a snow day. :roll: stupid sleep schedule on the weekend as seriously caused me some issues. its wierd, i've been up for 6 hours now!! when on the weekend i would still be sleeping!! YIKESSS

oh well. kaykayy thats it! i'll be around so PM me or whatever.
byee loverssssss!!
Allie

J'adore Robert Pattinson avec une passion ardente. -I love Robert Pattinson with a burning passion.
^haha not really. well maybe a little. but not quite as melodramatic!! haha =]=]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

Hi, Allie #2, haven't talked to you in awhile. So hi! Whats up?
To everyone else I haven't pmed in a while, I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget to do things and stuff, sorry. I will try to pm everyone on my friends list today, lolz.
I'm home alone besides my mom whos sleeping, I'm bored!!!!! But that's usual, I'm always bored.
I tried to make completely homemade pancakes today, didn't go so well at all. It's not that I burned them or anything, it's just they tasted horrible. But I followed the recipe completely, but maybe I messed up somewhere along the way anyway. They're might have been too much flour because they were really thick. I can cook and bake and stuff, it's just sometimes I mess up. A friend of mine calls them booboo batches, so that's what I've just begun to call them. This was definitely a booboo batch, but instead of making things out of it, like my friend does, she'll make something good out of the messed up food, but instead of doing that, I just threw them out. They were gross! My parents seriously need to buy more Pancake Mix, because I love pancakes, and that's what I'm craving but I can't have them, lolz.
I think I'm just going to make some Ramon (sp?) Noodles, which is a type of soup for those who don't know. I am hungry so I have to make something.
No school today!!! Yayyyy, the snow comes in use for something, but I hate the cold! I liked South Carolina when we moved there, but now we're back in NY, because my brother didn't like it down there because people called us Yankees. I could've ignored it but my brother got in to many fights.
Oh well, can't changed that.
I had a weird dream last night! It was about lobsters and I was trying to stop people from killing them and eating them but this evil man kept killing them. I was fighting him, it was funny.
I guess I've taken too much of ya'lls time, talk to you guys later.
Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

*dances into Randomness*

Snow Day!!! Actually its a little bit of snow and icey slushy mess. But it means no school! :D Apparently we are all having the same weather...lol

Sooo, i got my acceptance from governors school that i applied for months and months ago!! :mgreen: Yay! but that means no lex for a month :( It's not until June though...

I was looking through Randomness #2 the other day... :lol: we had some crazy stuff in there...a randomness road trip, me telling lynz to put foamy stuff in her dogs mouth to pretend it had rabies to scare her friend away [or a squirrell from the yard since she didnt have a dog], sam doing the shopping cart, baby hulk killing garbage cans in the IT room at lynz's hubby's work....hahahaha. good times, good times.

That makes me think, has Liezie been on here lately? I miss her...she used to be on all the time.. :(

hmmm....i think i'll go read soon... reading on a snow day :mrgreen:

*sings* what a way to spend the day! [[<<tehehehe im a composer! :P ]]

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Wow... I haven't been on here since Monday. I think that is the longest time that I have ever stayed away from the Lex!! I have a feeling I am going to become even more of an ir-regular cause student teaching starts on Monday!! Yay!! I never knew I would be sooo excited to go back to high school, lol. But this time I'm the teacher- not the student. It is going to be so wierd...

Guess what?!?!?! I got a new computer!! Yay!! So now I am back to a laptop. I am so excited. The crazy thing is that I am still sitting at my desk instead of on my bed with it in my lap like I did back when my other laptop three months ago was still a laptop and not a desktop.

Anyways, I have to go to work soon... BOO. I will be off until Monday though cause I have orientation tomorrow and then a seminar Friday. So the next two days are going to be very busy, maybe I should enjoy today??? Oh, and I take my certification exam Saturday morning. I am really nervous... this test determines if I become a teacher come May when I graduate because there isn't enough time to take it again before then. If I don't pass it I won't get my teaching certificate and then I won't be able to get a job for the coming school year. So alot is riding on this test.... eeekkk!!!

Lynz- Oh my gosh!! It has been forever since I have really talked to you!! It is wierd that today yall are still iced in and all the ice has just about melted here... I would think we would get it worse seeing as we get more snow than yall do. Mmmmmm.... Chorizo and Eggs!! Yum!! You're making me hungry!! I made pancakes for myself this morning... I really need to go do the dishes....

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Ayan! - I haven't talked to you in a while. Chorizo is a spanish sausage..

I want some now. I should call my spanish teacher and ask her to make me some... because that wouldn't be wierd at all :lol: actually the scary thing is is that it probably wouldn't be. I get along great with her. She's an ahhmazing cook, and one of the teachers I got to read Twilight.

I passed my test!!! *does a happy dance*
If I wasn't soo freaked out over it I could have gotten a better grade.
I got the test and then completely spazzed :lol:

Hey Layla and Marlee :)

soo I have to write a story tonight. It doesn't have to be long, and it can be about anything, but I've been lacking creativity. so this is going to take forever...

Okay well, I should get started.
I'll be lurking
<333
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah schools out!! for today at least... haaha.. ok i havve to do this sience project... make a forklift and i was using super glue... and it stuck my papers to my desk and we had to rip them and then wet them to get them off.,... it was funny...

ok thank you anyone who sighned up for the alice thread i have pmed pel and some other mods to ask for a team alice thread and told them it was all set up with who would run it and stuff like that the name and ideas soo if your interested when it comes out... you can join.... just thought that i would announce that!!!

edit- good bye randomness 10 incase im not on again... you went by soo quickly...
Last edited by DunnerheartsTwilight on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Hey Randomness...

Ok so I am eating Cocoa puffs...
Yum!

I got Chloe to read the Oustiders!
Yes I am so good a persuading....

Does anyone know when the Twilight Official Guide comes out?
Because first it was December 20th and then it was January 15th then now I don't kow when its...

I am going to read The Uglies sereis. I thought it was different then what it really is...

Anyway, I will probably be playing Guitar hero and stuff tonight WAIT! LOST IS ON! YAY!
Ok so I will be watching LOST! hehe

READ HOUSE OF NIGHT!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Shel! I know, I need to pm you sometime! Well done on passing your test.

My english teacher read twilight.. I have 2 english teachers, one for just a lesson a week. She had breaking dawn at her desk and I sit at the back-ish so I was craning my next to see if it was actually it.

Hey Maddy!^I read Uglies but then I couldn't find the next one which I think is Pretties.. so yeah.

Layla- ..If you weigh 56 stones, than I must be like 75 also equal to 2 boulders and 5 average sized rocks :lol:. If that makes any sense to you.. :P

I want to eat but I don't want to eat.. I don't really want to puke at all so.. :?

I'm sort of watching waterloo road.. Bolton is fit!!!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie