Check out this cool twilight themed video

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Check out this cool twilight themed video

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

If you haven't seen this you NEED to check it out, it's uber cute and funny:

http://flashpotatoes.com/tarlscribbles/Twilight.swf

This is a very rough draft of a Twilight cliff notes version, with all original art by Tarl Lambson -- he's a complete genious.

I just noticed tonight that he's updated, and says he's continuing to work on it. Here's a (very) small completed clip -- once you get to his blog scroll down to the entry on Oct 29, 2008.

http://tarlscribbles.blogspot.com/searc ... results=10

Let's all leave him a bunch of positive comments and maybe he'll be motivated to finish it that much sooner!! :D
soleil
Settled in Forks

Post by soleil »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:If you haven't seen this you NEED to check it out, it's uber cute and funny:

http://flashpotatoes.com/tarlscribbles/Twilight.swf

This is a very rough draft of a Twilight cliff notes version, with all original art by Tarl Lambson -- he's a complete genious.
Thanks for the link, it is adorable indeed! Love it :D
I love the first song, so catchy, guess I've heard it before but for the life of me I couldn't remember the title.... can you help me??

Thanks!! ;)
UnfreakinBelievable

^^
Yes, I love the song too, but I can't place it. The singer's voice reminds me of the guy from REM, but that's my only thought -- if anyone knows, do tell!
jacob fanboy
Settled in Forks

Post by jacob fanboy »

topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

CastMeNotAway wrote:I recommend everyone look up SmokeyFizz, Arabella18, and Jess4302. They all have AWESOME Twilight-related videos! (Particularly "Stay with Me" by Arabella and "Muscle Museum" by SmokeyFizz!)
Here's an INCREDIBLE "New Moon" trailer someone made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY
This is so good it looks like the real company made it! seriously how did that person make it?

And, if you're in the mood for something funny, here's a HYSTERICAL parody of the Twilight Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:^^
Yes, I love the song too, but I can't place it. The singer's voice reminds me of the guy from REM, but that's my only thought -- if anyone knows, do tell!
It's called "Mad World" by Gary Jules, one of my favorite songs! That video was great also, very cute. I love how Bella falls on her face every 5 seconds and when Edward's drinking through the straw :lol:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
UnfreakinBelievable

CantBreathe wrote:
It's called "Mad World" by Gary Jules, one of my favorite songs! That video was great also, very cute. I love how Bella falls on her face every 5 seconds and when Edward's drinking through the straw :lol:
Thanks for letting us know what song that is, I really like it!!
Bella falling on her face is priceless -- I also love the Port Angeles stuff -- the guys snapping their fingers like in West Side Story, and in the restaurant when Bella is asking Edward about crosses and stakes through the heart, his facial expressions are hilarious.
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Eclipse trailer. It's fan made but flippin awesome. You may have this person's "New Moon" trailer and she doesn't disappoint. Enjoy, I thought it was awesome.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
soleil
Settled in Forks

Post by soleil »

CantBreathe wrote:

Thank you so much!! I've just purchased the song from iTunes :D
DangerMagnet43
Settled in Forks

Post by DangerMagnet43 »

I posted a new one up today...Mostly a New Moonish feel from Edwards side...(sigh...after I posted I realized there are now a bazillion of them...) It was too much effort to change it all and I like mine, so, there it is, lol.

I would like to know what you think, or if you have any good ideas for something a bit different for a vid.

Have a great week everyone! And I will raise my hand and say "yes I DO like the Twilight Puppet Saga"....

New Moon-Better Than Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJcDkkt2JSE