Do you have a type of boy?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Do you have a type of boy?

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Physically
- Really white teeth with pointed canines (I call them vampire teeth :D )
- Dark, curly hair (I blame the Jonas Brothers for that)
- Straight, White blonde hair (I have a very wide range of things I like)
- Taller than me by at least 4inches, so I can wear heels (only 5'4 so that's not really a big issue)
- Guys in skinny jeans, but only if they can really rock them, and have a good butt (again, I blame the Jonas Brothers)
- Blue or hazel eyes
- Helps if he has an exotic accent, like Australian or Italian

Personality
- Smart (book and street)
- Strange sense of humor
- Sweet, like the kind of guy who will open the door for you.
- Good manners
- Bonus if he can play drums or guitar, I melt for guys that can play either.
- Major bonus if my brother hates him. :D
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

I'm a straight A, advanced placement, honors yada yada yada student, and yet I always fall for the stupid ones.

Like really stupid. One of 'em was in classes for the grade BELOW him, while I'm in math classes 2 grades ABOVE me. Talk about distance.

Usually blonde or light brown, medium height, and a complete and total JOCK. What can I say, that's what happens. It's frustrating, because most of the time they can't really hold that much of a convo, and my last boyfriend had to actually ASK me what a word I used meant! GIve me a break! It was sad. What sophomore in high school does not know what the word 'pessimist' or 'vague' means?!? Ugh, it's not pretty. I have to stifle my laughs at them when that happens. So sweet, yet so stupid. Oy, the boys we fall for.

I like boys in uniform, naturally. Especially baseball players. Some football players. Hockey players. Yep. I know, I really need to change my taste in guys to something a bit smarter. I can't help it!

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

i always used to fall for the tall, blondes but now i like the tallish, kinda burly (emmett or garrett) like guys, with dark curly hair, not really picky about eyes
they have to be into books and music and art, smart, christian (cuz thats what i am) nice funny...i mean we all want good guys....
if i could find i guy like jacob id be set :D
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I must say, guys with accents are HOTT! ;)

My dream guy is Edward Cullen (duh!). I honestly wonder if there are any boys out there that come anywhere close to Edward. Realistically, though, I like all types of boys, so long as they aren't full of themselves.
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I could list a TON of things I look for in a guy, but the absolute main quality that MUST be there is a sense of humor that is compatible with mine :lol: . And that he isn't too into himself, vanity is a major turn off.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

I loooove guys in skinny jeans and band shirts. I usually go for guys with a few facial piercings, like a couple of lip rings or a nose ring or something, and scene hair. The guy has to have nice hair. Personality wise, I love sarcastic guys and shy guys. And they can't be full of themselves. I always fall for guys who are waaaay too nice though, and that usually ends up biting me in the butt -_-
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I generally like blue or green eyes. I have no idea why, but I like them. Or if they're brown, like something different then. [don't read into this] I like my friend's boyfriend's eyes because they remind me of honey. I'm a tad weird. lol. hair color, i dont think i've ever had a real preference. i like nerdy guys, haha. not like straight-up dorks, but yeah. :lol: i always fall for the smart guys. the gentleman-ly type. usually doesnt work out though. i have issues with boys. they enevr seem to like me. sigh. thats what college is for. well, who knows? maybe senior year will change me. huzzah! :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
cullen grl 17

Post by cullen grl 17 »

i like a guy that is mysterious, nice and caring. he has to have a good sense of humor and he has to be smart.
looks: pale,tall,dark brown,black,or dirty blonde hair, white teeth with sharp canines lol!.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I don't normally go for a certain type of guy. But I do tend to have more interest in guys that have a very dry sense of humor, but not to the point of being an backside--i also have to think them attractive. I can't be with somebody who I don't find physically attractive, that's just impossible for me to live with. loll
So, sense of humor and handsome(in my eyes). There's probably more, but I don't realize it yet. loll

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

sarah-belle wrote:I loooove guys in skinny jeans and band shirts. I usually go for guys with a few facial piercings, like a couple of lip rings or a nose ring or something, and scene hair. The guy has to have nice hair. Personality wise, I love sarcastic guys and shy guys. And they can't be full of themselves. I always fall for guys who are waaaay too nice though, and that usually ends up biting me in the butt -_-
scene guys are hott! lips rings are nice but im not really into the nose rings (on anyone really everyone has them now....no offense to those who have them they still look cute but im just not a fan)