Funny Stories

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Re: Funny Stories

Post by Sterling Snow »

So my friend went to see Twilight in the theater a few days ago, and the youngest person there was about 6 or 7. Apparantly he missed the first kiss scene. When Bella and Edward were kissing at the prom scene, everybody was absolutely silent. Then the little kid yelled, "EWWWW" at the top of his lungs and everyone in the crowd started laughing.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

This may ,or may not be funny to you guys ,but whatever

So a couple days ago I was watching the clock in math, I was starving and lunch was next, and who I thought was the goody-goody guy who sits behind me said," are you taking notes?" and I dont turn around and just say," naw, this teacher is doing a crappy job." The dude who sat behind me didnt make the snide comment I expected, so I turned around and it was the teachers assitiantOops.:oops:
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Sterling Snow wrote:So my friend went to see Twilight in the theater a few days ago, and the youngest person there was about 6 or 7. Apparantly he missed the first kiss scene. When Bella and Edward were kissing at the prom scene, everybody was absolutely silent. Then the little kid yelled, "EWWWW" at the top of his lungs and everyone in the crowd started laughing.
I did that once but I can't remember the story behind it. We were in the theater and I said "... Eww!" and everyone started laughing. I think it was at the movies... it was somewhere!
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

when i saw the movie there was this guy that had been commenting to his friend about the movie the whole time, and when the first kiss scene came on - you know how they wait a while before they actually kiss? - this guy yelled out "HURRY UP AND KISS ALREADY!" and everyone cracked up.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Ooo, I know what mine was! It was Harry kissing Cho in The Order of the Phoenix. XD

It started out as a little peck and then it kept on going and going. I was like "E-- ewww," and everyone started laughing. It was just so... BLAH to see Daniel Radcliffe making out, lol.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

^ Even though Daniel is a big hottie...

:lol: My dad's friend takes Ambien (sleeping meds) but sometimes they make him sleepwalk, so he was half-conscious, and walked down the stairs in his PJs, holding his daughter's teddy bear. He went up to his wife, tucked the bear in his pants, and said "I have Pooh in my pants!" lol
List, Gnat ♥
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Haha, your guys' stories crack me up. :lol:

I have one too:

Once, me and my mom went to take a walk so we could go and pick up the mail. And as we were nearing the turn to get to the block where the mail box is, we heard this sound of water spilling. You know, the sound of someone.... peeing.
We both stopped right there and tried to hold back our laughter. When the peeing sound (finally) stopped, we decided to go and approach the mail-box to see what the mysterious sound was. As we turned to the corner, we could see the mail-delivery van driving away, and right there on the sidewalk in front of the mail-box was this huge "water" spill! It was hilarious! Both me and my mom couldn't help but feeling bad for the poor mail-man who just really had to go pee. :lol:

*Wanderer*
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I was working drive-thru a few weeks ago and it was freezing (srsly, like -25 windchill) but I can't wear the coats they provide because they're freaking huge and I look like a retard (not that they help much anyway). So I was shivering like crazy, vibrating the whole drive-thru counter and Caleb looks at me and mumbles something about 'shake' so I say "Huh? You need a milkshake? " and turn around to grab a cup and he goes "No! I said stop shaking!" and I was like "... Oh. ^.^; "
uniqueTWILIGHTfan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by uniqueTWILIGHTfan »

I have a new funny story.

Friday in science we were talking about predation and the teacher asked us to write down an example of predation(Bird eats worm etc.) and the first thing that popped into my mind was "Vampire eats Human". My friend and I began coming up with all of these different twilight analogies and my friend says(louder than necessary) "Rosalie eats Jacob" and a guy in my class named Jacob goes "Who ate me?" with a hilarious look on his face. My friend and I started laughing and our teacher gave us a funny look. :lol:

This was another one of those you just had to be there moments. But it was hilarious because my teacher was ready to quiet us down because of the direction she thought the conversation had taken.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Hahaha, I actually think that's funny ^

I have a story that you guys probably won't find very funny, but it made me laugh...

I was in alternative school (ISS) which had everyone shocked because I was always really sweet and shy in school. Anyway, they treat you like criminals in there. You can't go unsupervised for a second and you can't lay your head down, talk, you have to face the wall, eat in solitary, etc...

It was just me that day and we were going on one of the bathroom breaks and the supervisor looks at me and -out of nowhere- says, "You know, I just can't imagine a nice girl like you doing anything bad. How did you end up in here?" and I just kind of mumbled my reason and he was like "Why did you do it?" and I shrugged and he was quiet for a few seconds before he said "Did the Devil make you do it?"

There was something about the way he said it- kind of like... a mock mysteriousness- that made me chuckle.