Lacuna Scion wrote:Allright hair dying pros, I need some advice. I'm dying my hair this summer and a crazy color too.
So here are the facts
1. I have long hair; it goes to the middle of my back
2. It's sandy blonde almost light brown
3. I'm only dying the bottom portion closest to the nape of my neck
Now for my questions
1. I know different types of dyes will last longer on your hair and I know that bleaching usually makes them more vibrant. So if I bleach then dye will the dye fade out eventually and will I be left with the bleach? Do you just need to keep re-dying every couple months?
2. I'm not sure on a color. What would you guys recommend based on experience and my current hair color? I'm open to all suggestions?
3. Any other tips or suggestions or advice? All I can get is welcome!
So I have shoulder length hair it is brown dark enough that when it is wet it looks jett black
Every summer I dye it a different color
I only HIGHLIGHT it I don't do the whole thing
it has been Purple, red, blue, and the most fun of all this past summer i died it HOT PINK. it is SO much fun, I couldn't stop looking in a mirror at it...and i HATE the way I look..
I highy suggest pink.