The Werewolf Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: The Werewolf Thread

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

*Wanderer* wrote:I have a question: Is the whole Vampire vs. Werewolf a real legend? Or just a Twilight thing?
I'd say its a Twilight one
ImageImage
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

I love the wolves because they remind me of my friends and I. We act like the pack without knowing and it gets hilarious.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

*Wanderer* wrote:I have a question: Is the whole Vampire vs. Werewolf a real legend? Or just a Twilight thing?
I think is a very vague legend that isn't really heard of much, because in this book City of Bones the vampires and werewolves hate each other .. . but in dracula dracula controlswolves so i dont know . . . :?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by flow_3 »

i ♥ everything about them... :D
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

In most legends I have heard of there has always been some animosity between vampires and werewolves. Whether it stems from them having the ability to kill the other or the controlling of one species by the other.
Not that I exactly have a whole library full of knowledge to fall back on when it comes to this subject but what almost everything I’ve heard has been that there is some sort of feud between the two.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I love werewolfs!
mostly cause they're warm, and furry.. lolz. :lol:

I particularly love the Quileute Wolves because as people they are fun-loving, easy-going people.. as werewolves they are responsible and concerned protectors of their people..

They rock!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
In most legends I have heard of there has always been some animosity between vampires and werewolves. Whether it stems from them having the ability to kill the other or the controlling of one species by the other.
Not that I exactly have a whole library full of knowledge to fall back on when it comes to this subject but what almost everything I’ve heard has been that there is some sort of feud between the two.
A werewolf was the only thing that could kill Dracula in Van Helsing.
But I think that was all Hollywood's doing, lol.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

Love,
*Wanderer*

I think it's a legend. There has to be some sort of enemy for Vampires. Look at the Underworld series, the Vampires and the Lycans are sworn enemies. It's not just in Twilight.

As for werewolves themselves, they're cool. Of course, the most commonly know kind transforms during a full moon and hunts for human flesh. That's not appealing to me. The Quileutes on the other hand are awesome.
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I've always liked werewolves, and the Twilight wolves are the best! Much better than the ones that go around biting people and howling at the full moon.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I love the werewolves in Twilight!!! It's cool how close they are, and I love the idea of the imprinting. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey