Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:yes our first chef ... we could use some people in the other careers ... even though we just started!!and ohhh ya our Public Relations People are sending pms to all the people on the list they must not have gotten to you yet... ohhh well your here thats all that matters... haha okay since your here i will add another question..

where do you think alice got here fashion sense andlove of parties from?
I think it's a great way for her to express herself. She has so much energy, she needs an outlet for it somewhere! :lol: Also, I think she loves fashion and parties because she can be so exuberant. She doesn't remember anything from her human life, so she makes up for it by having fun with her parties and fashion.
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called? My name's Jenna, but if you can't remember you can call me debussygirl. I have a hard time with names too, so I don't feel bad if you don't remember.
- What career path do you want to follow here? Chef. mmm food!
- Why did you want to join Team Alice? Because she's amazing and the friend and sister I never had.
- What is your favorite thing about Alice? Her bubbliness and her determination, even though she's so small.
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice? "How opposed are you to grand theft auto?"
- Is there anything else you want to share? Nope, just happy to be here!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Hooray, I'm so excited for this!
Okay, here we go:
- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can call me Jolynn or Slightlyobsessed. I'm terrible with names. Really. So if you can't remember my real name it's completely all right.
- What career path do you want to follow here?
I tried to be okay with being a bouncer or partier, because we already have a few shoppers, but I'm REALLY good at shopping. So, I hope it's okay that I choose shopping, too!
- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
Alice is amazing. She's such a fascinating character! And it seems like fun!
- What is your favorite thing about Alice?
She has incredible strength and passion. She always does the right thing, even when it's hard. And despite her difficult past--a past even she didn't know the truth about--she's overcome it while maintaining her childlike level of enthusiasm and love for...well, life.
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
Everyone has already mentioned my favorites, but I DO LOVE the scene where we learn how Alice and Jasper met. "I've been waiting a long time for you." Aww! (Sorry if I didn't get the quote exact, but my mom has my books.)
- Is there anything else you want to share?
Nothing as of this moment.
- Where do you think Alice got here fashion sense and love of parties from?
Even though she doesn't remember how depressing her human life was, I wonder if maybe she doesn't have some sort of general feeling about it--a lasting overall impression. Which is bound to be negative. Maybe she's trying to overcome that. If nothing else, she enjoys making people happy, and she really wants people to have fun.

That's it for now!
-Jolynn
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

finally! like the perfect thread i've been waiting for!

i'd rather be called as oh rose, rosie, oh rosie
shapaholic
its everyone's favorite cullen! out of emmett and edward
her quirkyness and her jollyness
"how opposed are you to grand theft auto", "this hostage thing is fun"
yes, thank you for the compliments from the people for my alice icons!

:D :D
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

ok... so RULES RULES RULES!!!! absolutely NO 1 LINER.. minimum of 4 line post (remember randomness?? and no IM style chat! or i'll bombard you with warnings and PM's... trust me i will... also NO TROLLS ARE ALLOWED HERE! and btw for the members.. please PM me your info so i can add you on the head count.. :D or anyone.. please update me.. :D only me use RED... and other managers use green... :D

so.. lemme introduce myself

you can call me sachael (sa-CHA-el), or Kimmy.. :D or Mrs. Rathbone will do.. LOL..

i'm one of the managers... :D

i love her... though i'm jealous of her.. (jasper.. DUH?!)

all of her..

can i get that yellow porsche?

hmm... i'm jasper's official stalker... :D and don't mess with jackson.. hahahha :D i can't think of anything.. lol
Last edited by sachael on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK, even thoguh I don't have much time on here anymore (well for this year anyway..*tear*) I totally have to join!! :D

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called? Elise :D Which is probably obvious in my name..

- What career path do you want to follow here? OK So I'm tossing up between the Security and the Shopping..Seeing as I amnot very strong..I will have to go for the Security career.. :lol: Not a contradiction there or anything..

- Why did you want to join Team Alice? The question here is: Why wouldn't you!?!

- What is your favorite thing about Alice? Her ability to light up a room and always have bright, positive attitude..Oh and the fashion sense doesn't hurt either..

- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice? Umm..I have always liked the:
"It looks like she's having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her?"
And.."How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"

- Is there anything else you want to share? I wish that Alice could come to my place and plan my outfits for the rest of my life, she could plan my wedding and my wedding dress, and I pretty much wish she was my sister :D
And then in regards to me: I am 16 and from Australia, but am spending the year in Austria on a student exchange so I will be on here at opposite times to everyone else and may not get on for long periods of time (for example: next week, I have a 2 week language course and won't have internet acces those 2 weeks :o )

:D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

YEEEEESSSS! An Alice thread!

thank you so so much for this! I absolutely LOVE Alice, so this thread is pretty much the greatest thing ever. :D

alrighty, here goes...
NEWBIE QUESTIONS:

yes. If anyone knows me from around the boards (Chloe, Elise) you'll know that I go by Kat.

Well, I've noticed that everyone is going for Shopping... I'd like to as well, if that's okay.
If there's too many shoppers, then I'll go with being a Partier.

like I said, I love Alice, so I figured I might as well join the thread. :D besides which, it looked like a lot of fun, and that's what I'm here for.

I love her sense of humor. most people just think, "yeah, yeah, psychic, okay..."
they don't actually realise just how funny she is!

well, I don't have vampire memory, or happen to have a book handy, so I will get back to you on this one... off the top of my head, tho, are:
"Let’s behave ourselves, shall we? There are ladies present."
and:
"This hostage stuff is fun." :D I can just see her grinning happily when she says that...

just that I'm really excited for this thread, and congrats to all the Hosts / Hostesses for putting this together. it looks great!

can't wait to see the site, Chloe!

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called? You can call me Carrie.
- What career path do you want to follow here? I am really good at shopping but also cool with security.
- Why did you want to join Team Alice? Because I'm betting on Alice.
- What is your favorite thing about Alice? She is just so awesome. There are way too many things to name.
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice? "Your best friend is a werewolf?", "Edward was right—you’re a magnet for danger.", "Look at you! You need me to show you how to use your closet."
- Is there anything else you want to share? I wish Alice was my sister. I wanna a closet like Bella's.
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hello every one.... i couldnt sleep last night... i was soo excited to see who would post here... and let me tell ya i was surprised that soooo many people posted right after we got it... i can see this is going to go far!!!

ok new question... what celebrities would alice invite to her parties?

ok i no that was weird but i really want to know what you guys think if she would invite someone like brad pit or someone more evil like marralyn manson.... i have no idea if i spelt the second one right!! haha :lol:

edit- ok ya people you can call me logan ... dunner... the host.... the party manager... or alices husband.. but i prefer logan !! haha
Last edited by DunnerheartsTwilight on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey there, Logan!

(^ am I allowed to call you that?)

good question, I must say... :

What celebrities would Alice invite to her parties?

well, I think it would really depend on what sort of party it was. Like, if she was just having a party for fun, she'd have to be sure she invited celebs that knew how to *cough* have a good time, I guess. but if, for whatever reason, she was doing an event in honour of something or someone, then obviously only the people involved should attend. likewise for any benefits, only celebs involved with the cause or with enough hook-ups to earn an invite.

basic guest list rules, but alice would know exactly who to invite. :D

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV