Teenagers Unite IV

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Teenagers Unite IV

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I don't think I've had a snow day since I was eight. I remember watching the movie Snow Day that day too...what a coincidence. :roll: so I'd say its been a good 8 years since the school system has considered snow TOO much for us poor kids to be travelling. -.- I once had to travel through a blizzard like condition and they didn't even prospone classes.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I don't think I've had a snow day since I was eight. I remember watching the movie Snow Day that day too...what a coincidence. :roll: so I'd say its been a good 8 years since the school system has considered snow TOO much for us poor kids to be travelling. -.- I once had to travel through a blizzard like condition and they didn't even prospone classes.
You haven't had a snow day since you were eight!!?!
Jeez! You should sue mother nature! Sledging is the best!
Not that it snows much where I'm from! Well, it does on the mountains! It's mostly just ridiculously cold and icey! Ice days are good too though because you miss school and can have a lie in! :D
Where I'm form they take health and safety really seriously!
We had three days off after Christmas because my music teacher slipped and fell on the ice outside the canteen! It's a bit silly really! xxx
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone,
just thought I'd make an appearance in the new thread
We hardly every get snow days, I think our last one was year 4? so I would have been 9:lol:
Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
edwardlikeshaystacks

Being safe is a helluva lot better than being sorry later. >_> there's a school near my house with a terrible crime rate. Every day when I'm walking the dog, I see someone getting jumped...yeah...there's not much to do but quickly walk past. :(
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Hey guys! Well, I got sick, just like I predicted.... :( At least I get to be on the Lex!
Two days ago, when we had a snow day, there was only like 3 inches of snow... I found it strange that we had a snow day, but I'll take what I can get!
edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I don't think I've had a snow day since I was eight. I remember watching the movie Snow Day that day too...what a coincidence. :roll: so I'd say its been a good 8 years since the school system has considered snow TOO much for us poor kids to be travelling. -.- I once had to travel through a blizzard like condition and they didn't even prospone classes.
That's strange... 'cuz I've had snow days. Then again, I go to a private school in the Bronx...
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

Aah...The sweet taste of the victory of posting at school... I love my drama teacher for getting us in hre! See, what we're doing is going to an online dictionary and looking up all the names and terms we don't know. We're doing the Play Metamorphoses this year, and it's gonna be so cool! Oh fyi, if you hear the name Myrrha, run faaaaaaaaar away. Kuckily, that story is edited out of the edition we're doing. I'll give you one hint: Incest! Eternally dazzled, get over here! I want to take to someone! oh, and I apologize for not learning everyone's name and location. I really just don't have the time... And you guys can call me Gran for short. Although if anyone "ma'am"s me, I'll shoot myself. ;)
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Granuaile wrote:Aah...The sweet taste of the victory of posting at school... I love my drama teacher for getting us in hre! See, what we're doing is going to an online dictionary and looking up all the names and terms we don't know. We're doing the Play Metamorphoses this year, and it's gonna be so cool! Oh fyi, if you hear the name Myrrha, run faaaaaaaaar away. Kuckily, that story is edited out of the edition we're doing. I'll give you one hint: Incest! Eternally dazzled, get over here! I want to take to someone! oh, and I apologize for not learning everyone's name and location. I really just don't have the time... And you guys can call me Gran for short. Although if anyone "ma'am"s me, I'll shoot myself. ;)
Heh, if I could come, I would. I'm sick enough that I don't really want to get out of my computer chair... in fact, taking my laptop to my bed doesn't sound like a bad idea.

By the way: I looked up the play. (Yay, Wikipedia!) It looks really interesting! Did you know Metamorphoses had a considerable influence on Romeo and Juliet? Random, I know. XD
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Gran - I tried getting on the lex at school recently, but I'm worried that if I go on it too much, they'll catch on and block the site, then give me a lecture about 'school computers are for schoolwork only, not this social networking site ... blah blah'
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
edwardlikeshaystacks

Gran: Hello. I'm Emmaline :) hehe. The Metamorphesis? Is that the one where the guy turns into a cockroach or something? I remember when I was younger my sister read it to me and I started giggling.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

tpam i son the team alice thread... ooops wrong thread ahah joking i new i was in the teen thread... right.... hahah no i really did... ok team alice is farther than we are here... we must be going slow today!! :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake