Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Welcome to APPC, Jenni, Heather and Jess. :) I'm Emmaline for those who don't already know. Hehe.

If Alice were do have another wedding, who would she have plan it? Or would she do everything herself?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

If Alice were do have another wedding, who would she have plan it? Or would she do everything herself?
finally i dont have to make the question and can answer it !!
ok i think alice would plan her own wedding ... with rose and bellas help soo that some of it would be a surprise.. which wouldnt happen even if she didnt do her own wedding cause well anyone who doesnt no why shouldnt be here but she can see the future!!! :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Logan - Chloe made the EDC website as well, I think she's good at that. Hehe, don't break out kimmy!

I think Alice would want to have a part in it and would say her ideas, but she'd also let Esme and Rose help, because it's her own wedding and she would want an element of surprise (if she didn't see the future of her wedding already), rather than having to do everything.

-What celebrities would Alice invite to her parties?

I can't name anyone at the moment, but the ones who knew how to party and wouldn't be too intimidated by the cullens.

- What is alices fave movie?
I don't know ... Chick-flicks or comedies maybe. Can't think of anything apart from The Devil Wears Prada.

Where do you think alice got here fashion sense and love of parties from?
Alice is generally a fun-loving person, and she likes to create and organise things, so parties and fashion are natural hobbies for her to have. She has a lot of time on her hands, and probably a lot of skill, so she'd just enjoy those things.

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Again I think she'd just do it herself it wouldn't be a surpise anyway and I think she'd love planning everything and making it just perfect .
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Jenni: Wow, the EDC was big enough to start its own website? :P lucky them. I've been meaning to join that as well...
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

yeash chloe is good at that she has made the e<3B and j<3B site
ok what do you think is alices fave place to shop for jasper... cause im guessing that he doesnt shop for himself!!
okay you guys are doing great just remeber to stay on the topic of alice!! and parties and shopping and stuff about her!! just a friendly remnder!! :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

edwardlikeshaystacks - Yup, I recommend joining EDC, even if this isdn't the right place to recommend - in the middle of an Alice thread :lol:

ok what do you think is alices fave place to shop for jasper... cause im guessing that he doesnt shop for himself!!
Hmm, I don't know, it says that the Cullen's are always well dressed in clothes that hint at designer origins, so I think she wouldn't worry about going somewhere too expensive. If she wanted to, she'd probably get clothes custom made, they have enough money :D

I got a question for you ;
Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

ok.. i'm seeing some very very short posts there... you know who you are. don't wait for me to pm you...
and keep the topic about alice (i've been out for 2 hours and i see some rules broken)
and welcome to the newbies.. i'm kimmy.. :D
and when can we see the website... i'm excited

and i don't think there will be a second wedding for jazz and alice.. they both agreed that they do it only once...

ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Ooooh, new questions!

-If Alice were do have another wedding, who would she have plan it? Or would she do everything herself?
I absolutely think Alice would want to plan it. Esme, Rose, and Bella would help, but there's no keeping secrets from her! The only way they could would be to make a decision at the last second. Like which bridesmaid dress to wear.

-What do you think is Alice's fave place to shop for Jasper... cause I'm guessing that he doesnt shop for himself!
You know, I think Jasper has a unique style. He's a Southern boy, so he's probably got a few dozen pairs of boots (care of Alice). She also not much of an off-the-rack kind of shopper. She'd probably get him fitted out with plenty of Armani and Kenneth Cole and the like. Classy, clean lines, well made, and not too over done.

-Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?
I think she immediately loved the other Cullen family members. Remember, she could see what their family would become, so she didn't have any doubt about their love for her. Also, remember that when she and Jasper showed up she asked them which room she could have--she didn't waste any time with worrying whether they'd like her or if she'd be welcome. Yeah, she loved them right off the bat.

-Jolynn
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

kimmys right!! peeople this is about alice... and who she is ... that rule hasnt been broken much but make sure your posts are no shorter than 4 lines
beef them up a bit with like alice info and quotes... as well as your questions and answers ... hell (am i allowed to say that??) even put in some random alice trivia for all i care ahahh i sound mad .... dont take me wrong when im mad youll no!! :lol: