Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

welcome to all you newbs... hahah that is a funny word...

Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?

i think that since jasper is more uptight than emmett ... he trys to stay close to alice but they arent as intimate cause she is always making sure that he doesnt eat people!!
and i think that if alice felt intimate jasper would no soo she must not alot
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i hope it is ok if i answer this question already even though i just joined and thanks for the welcomes

Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?
it is probably jasper doent like the spote light and that they arent form that family origanily so it might be a little uncomftrobale(know i didnt spell that right hope you know what it says :oops: )
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think it's because Rose loves to be the center of attention, so she loves for people to notice her and Emmett and how adorable they are together. But Alice and Jasper are just so content with one another, that it's enough if only they know how much they love each other.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

-Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?-
Well, it's sort of explained somewhere that Rose and Emmett's relationship is more physically based, so it makes sense that they express themselves more openly. Alice and Jasper, on the other hand, have a relationship based on more of a spiritual or other-worldly connection. Their connection, while not necessarily deeper than Rose and Emmett's, doesn't need the constant validation that R&E do. Plus, Jasper is a very quiet guy. He keeps things close to his chest. Doesn't let people in easily. It makes sense that the thing he cares about the most--his relationship with Alice--is the thing he keeps quietest. Their relationship isn't defined by an outward connection, but an inward one, which means they don't need to talk about, show, or put their relationship on display for everyone to read into.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

I apologise in advance for the long post; I'm catching up on some of the questions!

Why do you think that Alice was attracted to Jasper... even with all his scars?
I don't think she even saw the scars. She saw him in her future right from the start, knew him before she'd ever met him from having visions of him. She knew he WAS her future. I don't think she could care less what he looked like; just an added bonus that he's automatically hot from being a vampire!
And besides. Jasper rules; when he's as great as Jasper (protective, intelligent, loyal, honest, reliable, etc etc etc) why WOULD you care about scars?

Where do you think Alice got here fashion sense and love of parties from?
I think she's generally interested and fascinated by the idea of being human. So that's why she gets into all the girly teenage things, like fashion and the sleepovers; it makes her understand the humans a little more, makes up for what she missed/can't remember. As for love of parties, I think she has a strong determination to see things through her way with them! She would see a vision of the party the second it was decided, and she knows how it's supposed to look, so she'd go all out to make it perfect as she saw it. Plus, I think she wants everyone to be having a good time around her; like when she was satisfied with how impressed everyone was with the graduation party, and how much attention to detail she put into Bella and Edward's wedding to make it perfect for them.

Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?
I think she pretty much instantly bonded with them. She's so charasmatic, you can't help but love her anyway; and she already knew all of the Cullens from seeing them in her visions, so she'd know which buttons to press to make sure they felt comfortable around her. Carlisle and Esme would be so compassionate, despite being shocked, that they couldn't help but love her; Edward would be able to read her thoughts and get to know her better than anyone else (as well as being a fool-proof way of making sure the family were safe with her and Jasper, Alice and Edward's Talents being so closely linked would help them bond); Emmett is pretty easy going, and wouldn't find a problem in adopting Alice and Jasper (another playmate in Jasper, as well)as they family took to him so quickly. Rosalie would probably be the hardest to convince, but with all the family attached to her and how friendly Alice is, I don't think she'd be able to find problems with Alice. I think they'd get along pretty well.

I think just because Rosalie and Emmett are very physical people. Alice and Jasper are more mental (Jasper being so intelligent and Alice living inside her own head, lol)- they don't feel any need to touch each other constantly, because they have a relationship on a much deeper, more mental, level. Not to say that Rosalie and Emmett's relationship is any less important or deep because of this, though!
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
Sterling Snow
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can call me Sterling :)

What career path do you want to follow here?
shopping

Why do you want to join Team Alice?
She is my absolute favorite female character. It is the dream of my life to be Alice.

What if your favorite thing about Alice?
Her kick Why are we talking about a donkey? personality. She may be small, but nobody messes with Alice!

Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
"How strongly opposed are you to grand theft auto?" This one makes me lol.
"Then you ducked your head, like a good southern gentleman, and said, "I'm sorry, ma'am.'" Aww, I love Alice and Jasper's relationship best.

Is there anything else you want to share?
All my Twilight friends tell me I'm a lot like Alice. I couldn't be more pleased about this.

I'm so glad to be a part of Team Alice!!! :mrgreen:
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

What is Alice's fave movie?
Sorry, just saw this questions and I'm going to have to say
THE WEDDING PLANNER!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

I ONLY POST RED. and other Managers and Admins on Green.

Jasper is focused on not eating human (as Logan said) and they consider their relationship private. but they still have their own intimate moments together. I remembered Edward said that his "brothers" described lovemaking 2nd best to drinking human blood (or the otherway around i can't remember) and besides Rosalie wants attention, so basically their relationship should not be discreet.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I can't believe it took so long to get this thread up! But now that it is i definetly wanna join!

- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
Since Mrs.TeddyBear can be kind of long at times, you can just call me Ted for short!

- What career path do you want to follow here?
Hhhmm, that's a tough question, but i think I'll have to say SHOPPER!

- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
Because I love Alice! Her personality, her style, everything about her. And I desperately need people to discuss all of that with!

- What is your favorite thing about Alice?
Her optimism. Like, how it's just part of her personality to be happy and funny!

- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
I know this ones been used before but I love it no matter what! In New Moon where she tells Edward something along the lines of "I think she's having hysterics, maybe you should slap her"

- Is there anything else you want to share?
It should be obvious by now, but I LOVE Alice!

Can I start answering discussion Q's whenever or do I need to get officialy ranked or something?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

where's the welcoming comittee? oh well.. welcome to the new comer. I'm kimmy.. :D
so you'll be a shopper.. :D welcome again on the APPC-Team Alice please be reminded of the thread rules... no one liner, min 4 lines, no IM style chat, and all convo must be related to the topics posted and Alice alone. and please be reminded that only Managers and Admins of this thread will use Green and Red. all colors are avail for the other ranks. and most important rule.. ENJOY.

okay these are the jobs for Host/Hostess'
1.The Keepers (me and kimmy) will make sure no one breaks the rules
2.Social Butterflies (all of us) will start new topics
3.Project Manager (kimmy) will keep track of promotions
4.Public Relations Managers and Guest Welcomers (chloe and allie) will welcome newbs and answer any questions they may have
5.Web Desighner (chloe and allie) will create and manage our website
6.Budget Manager (kimmy) will keep track of all memberships and ranks
7.Party Manager (me) will provide information from the books/pc and will keep this thread on topic
8.Dj (kimmy) wil provide people with new ranks
9. ALL Hosts/Hostess' will be required to write in green! (except for kimmy THE KEEPER who wil post in red!)

Promotions for Team Alice members (updated list):
*if i miss someone, pm me or other host/hostess*

Partiers:
1.Guest
copper curls
waiting tobe dazzled
sarah!

2.V.I.P guest

3.Celebrity Impersonator

Security:
1.Bouncer in training
eliselovesedwardx