Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by ashiekins16 »

Whoa, Randomness 10 is still here..dang.

Well anyways..today sucked. I went to go to work this morning and my car wouldn't start. Ugh..the battery is dead..and plus my driver side door is frozen again and I think the handle is broken anyways. So now at some point I'm gonna have to try and jump start my car..every winter something happens to my car..it sucks so much.

Oh and I read some more of Butch's book last night. I'm starting to really get into it. I'm going to read some more tonight!

Well goodbye #10..

I'll be back if this is still here or we get a new one.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

man oh man.
we need to have like a posting party... i cant believe this is still here!! WOAH! :shock:
haha it is like the never ending thread!

soo today i got to school and got raped (excuse my language... this is all in jest by the way) by my bestie... haha we're like sisters so i dont really mind her obnoxiousness.... and she told me i was coming home with her to hang out. haha. i wasnt about to complain... i got away from MY family so it is all good.

we went sledding on the ice... it was awesome... except :shock: now we are all covered in cuts because we were dressed lightly, not to mention we didnt think the ice would be THAT sharp haha. but it was worth it. she has the best hills... plus we got her puppy to come with us =]=] hmmm then we played endless amount of cards, eat pizza, made pudding, and watched some track.

haha i dont think y'all wanted to know all that but i felt the need to share!! =]=]

okayy ermm...
well deven i was doing all the stuff i explained up there ^^ haha. so i couldnt get on lex!! sorry girlie!

umm i did better in most of my classes... so that is good. but my overachieving nerdy-btt father is upset because i got a few lousy B's. he was a straight A student with no life. I would rather have a life that i ACTUALLY enjoy than be a nerd. sorry. personal opinion. =]

kaykayy we'll that's it really.
Allie =]=]

Les garçons sont inconscients. -Boys are oblivious.
well it is true... sorry boys.

YAY. i did this by accident but my rank just changed! on this threadd!! haha. Mary im catching up!! =]
Last edited by allieb on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

ughh! random 10 is still here :x
haha, just kidding. I thought I said my final good-bye this morning, and now I have to do it again :lol:

So I'm home, just had some pizza.
Which was good.

I'm kind of bored and tired.
Today was a very long day, and I just want to take a shower and go to bed...
It's early so I'll most likey read.

I finish Phury's book!
Finally! haha. just kidding. nah, I liked the ending...
I'll PM my girls soonish... I suppose.

school was... well, uneventful. I was glad when the last bell rang.
Math was suckish, we basically took a pre-test to help us prepare for our test monday, it was simple, no challenge. The only thing was that the girl I sit next to, has the hardest time with math so she always asks me what I did to get my answer and I really just didn't feel like explaining it today. I usually don't have a problem helping here, but I was a little annoyed all day.

Hey allie :]
I think I saw Lily lurking. Hi, love! <3

I think I'm going to go take my shower, so.. good-bye to randomness 10. again ;]
Love you all <333
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

hey shel my bell.. i am lurking! it took me over an hour to reply to posts in Gen Y! its crazy over there!

hey lynz! i miss you girlie and our BDB discussions. I need to start reading DH but i have no time!! ugh

i have had a long day, work, meeting with prof, work, home.. it just never ends.

tomorrow i have work and school again and just a bunch of other random things.

listening to AAR love them!

I am extremely thirsty. I need to start talking to some of you on the phone since i have time for that and not coming on here lol!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

layla- I miss you too, love! FB me! :]

lynz- the part in your banner.. that's what made me cry. lmao.

speaking of crying. did that tonight. UGH. long story. not really. but i don't feel like typing it all right now. basically, my teacher hurt her knee and couldn't dance with us. yeah. so tonight...sucked. more than yesterday. i messed up. a lot. oh well. i don't care anymore.

i am about to go read butch. the past two nights i was "reading" i read in total SEVEN pages. so yeah. gotta catch up on my reading here!

i am listening to NSYNC - how's that for random?
looks like this is going to be my las post on #10.. probably. so farewell!

i'm glad everyone's been following rules lately (from what i've seen.) if you haven't....FOR SHAME! hehe. but really.... lol

i really need to talk to my mom.....................crap

EDIT (because I don't feel like posting again)- HI LEE!
I've never done that comp, but YAY NYC!! ;]
and NSYNC is far superior to BSB hehe

now i'm off to read BUTCH!!!!!
lynz~ expect texts..because..yeah =P
Last edited by samajama on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Are you guys serious?? 50 pages in a week and a half?? How am I supposed to catch up on all you randies??

Anyways it was midterms week. EW!!! I didn't do half bad but ya know none of my subjects were on Twilight which was basically what I was doing instead of studying. But now that they are over I can catch up =]

I am listening to the Backstreet Boys (<3) which isn't random because I do that all the time.

My new favorite song is 'Come On Get Higher' by Matt Nathanson. And When It Rains by paramore.

My cousin just left my house and we were playing quantum of solace on wii it was fun but I lost.

My dance competition is next weekend and I am freaking out. But its fun in NYC I get to go shopping!!! It's Dance Olympus Dance Competition in case you were wondering.

Greg is going on vacation next week =[ I will miss him like ALOT. I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

My friend thinks I have a closet love for the Jonas Brothers. Which is annoying because I am the opposite. I am right out and open with my absolute hatred for all things 'JoBro' UGH.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Edward x Lover - good luck next week and you will love shopping in NYC.

I can't believe that Random is still alive, I would have thought that after yesterday I would have been history. Anyhoo welcome Random #11.

Lynz & Kym - jesus the two of you read too fast. I can't keep up but I'm glad that you are reading. I'm lovin Ash's story but hating it all at once. His past is killing me. Kym, just got your text and I can't believe you are done.

Shel - Miss you, sista! Can't wait to get your PM about your last thoughts on Phury.

Deven - I'm so syked that you got your first DH books. Please PM me and let me know what you think. In my opinion Julian's book is like Wrath's but once you get into the second book you are hooked. PM ME!!!

Shel & Sam - there is a character in the DH books that remind Lynz and myself of the both of you. She is so great. Her personality is like both of yours. :D

Okay well I'm going to Jet just wanted to post something in the last of #10.

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Wow Randomness you keep surprising me. Ready for another take?