Analyzing the XY thread - for XX only

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby who_needs_fangs? » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Esme seems very Vanilla to me. And I see Carlisle as mint, but that may be because of hospital color schemes.
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
User avatar
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby navarre » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

ShinyNewVolvoOwner wrote:Ok I have another question for you ladies :)

So the guys have gone thorugh a number of topics in rapid pace but one struck me as....interesing? They were dicussing their favourite kinds of icecream and how that relates to the type of women they like. So:

What kind of ice cream flavour would you be and why? -OR- What is your favourite icecream flavour and how does that reflect your taste in guys?

OH! and to make this pertain to Twilight we could also ask what kind of flavour Edward would be and what kind of flavour for Jacob? (And all the other hunks in Twilgiht :D )

My boyfriend said I would be strawberry if I were an icecream flavour. (He's also confused as to what we actually talk about on these threads :lol:) He didn't say why strawberry though...maybe cause I'm sweet?

I think Edward would be Vanilla....so pure!! Jacob maybe Rocky Road...a little bit of everything altogether. When all's said and done though, I still prefer Vanilla! (it actually is my favourite flavour!! :P )


I would be Death by Chocolate. Because I live and die by chocolate!!!! Yummo x 10000 power.
Edward would be my flavor!!!! Period. :lol: Jacob would be Chocolate Almond Caramel Swirl. As you say - a little bit of everything. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I would be......Rainbow Sherbet. And Edward would be my sorbet...Yum. :lol:
Image
User avatar
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby navarre » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:I would be......Rainbow Sherbet. And Edward would be my sorbet...Yum. :lol:



Oooooooo, get back with your bad self!!! :lol: :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm

:lol: :lol: Thanks navarre.
Image
User avatar
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
 
Posts: 5001
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:04 am
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby jlbower79 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 pm

So this isn't about a question one of the XY's asked... it's more about what one of the XY's said...

While I respect the fact that the ladies deserve their own place to call their own, the same as us guys do, I do NOT like the feeling of being placed under a microscope that I got while I was there. - Ard

I posted my story here...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=529&start=660

and it's not worth reposting here cause it takes up more space then I'm sure I'm allowed... anyways, read it if you're bored. Just scroll down... you can't miss it.

wootwoot
Jaime!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby Mrs. Jasper Hale » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Jaime: That was a funny story! I enjoyed it!

I thought that was an interesting statement by Ard when I first read it and then I realized something. We, as in all of us ladies who read their thread then post here, would read their thread and then find ways to discuss it. Now we could do it through PMs and the guys would never know what we said about them or we could post here and they could know our analysis and what we think. I personally would much rather be able to read what others are posting about me!

Senor Gimp asked a question that I thought was interesting: If you could write yourself into a story, which story? What character would you be and why?

I think I would have to say Twilight and I would be Alice because she totally rocks! Or A Walk to Remember as Jaime because she gets Landon! Or Harry Potter as just any student because, as some of the guys said, it would be awesome to do magic!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
User avatar
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Trying to replace Annabelle

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby jlbower79 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:46 am

Ard's a funny funny man... that's why I could write that... I know he wouldn't punch me in the face :D *has Bella's fist mets Jacob's face flashblacks* :o

woot woot
Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby gypsyeyes112 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:30 pm

edward4ever wrote:Wow! I love the way SenorGimp's mind works. Especially the part I have highlighted. When I read what he would have said if he were Edward, my heart started melting (I'm a chick, afterall, who wouldn't!) and then he wrote "...or whatever." :lol: I cracked up lauging! He just said something so beautiful and eloquent and then just dismisses it with a wave of his hand! :lol:
Re: For XY Discussion Only!!
by SenorGimp on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 pm wrote:


I agree that there was never any abuse, physically, but occasionally, although certainly unintentionally, Edward did say some things and do some things that could have left serious marks on Bella's emotions, just in the way he said really belittling things to her upon occasion, and assumed that it was okay, because he was not trying to be patronizing, just pointing out a definite fact, but no boyfriend should say things like, "you could never understand the depth of my love for you", because that is, as i see it, totally belittling, it would be more fitting for you to say "I am constantly amazed, every single day, with the incredible love I feel for you, and its endless ability to grow with each cherished moment I spend with you." or whatever.
You just can't say things that take away from the equality of the love you share, because that makes it seem like you feel that your love is one-sided, and to disregard the intensity of her love for you by saying yours for her is so much more amazing, well, that doesn't really promote the best atmosphere for love to be shared, more that it is only given...
i'm not sure whether that's valid, well, i think it very much is, but i could be wrong.
and i don't necessarily qualify that as abuse by any means, just a little bit too much arrogance and failure to think before you speak or fully analyze the situation...
those are my thoughts on it...


true, but maybe what edward meant was his love for bella was greater because he was a vampire? And when your a vampire, everything changes, the way you see things,hear things,and possibly feel things maybe when your turned your human emotions are like a billion times greater and stronger?
User avatar
gypsyeyes112
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Postby who_needs_fangs? » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:39 am

SenorGimp wrote:I make a mean Macaroni and Cheese!
Seriously, it's better than if you just follow the directions on the back of the box..


Wonder what he does, my mac & cheese always tastes like cardboard. I don't even bother buying the stuff any more.
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
User avatar
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron