General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Anyalysing the XY thread - for XX only

Post by roseaurora »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote: Senor Gimp asked a question that I thought was interesting: If you could write yourself into a story, which story? What character would you be and why?

I think I would have to say Twilight and I would be Alice because she totally rocks! Or A Walk to Remember as Jaime because she gets Landon! Or Harry Potter as just any student because, as some of the guys said, it would be awesome to do magic!
*****Walk to Remember spoiler to follow******
But Jamie dies... :cry:

I would definitely want to be written into Twilight! But, I wouldn't want to be any of the existing characters, just be a new character (either a vampire or a human who eventually becomes one) and I would live with the Cullens forever :D It would be fabulous.
I think that maybe this is something I should be telling a shrink :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

[quote="SenorGimp]I'm beginning to understand how the girls feel about not being able to post in here...
I went to check their thread for analyzing our thread, right after I posted in here, and I had already been quoted in there, and I wanted to respond there, but I'm not allowed to.
And the trick is, for me, not to measure anything, make sure the noodles are boiled enough to cling to whichever surface you decide to throw them at, strain the noodles for 6 seconds, approximately, leaving a bit of moisture still on them, add one heaping table spoon of butter (and I mean about 2 1/2 times the size of the spoon), immediately stir it in, and before the butter is completely melted, add 1/2 cheese packet stirring vigorously for about 6 seconds, then add a small 'bloop' of milk, stir for three seconds, add the rest of the cheese, and another slightly larger 'bloop' of milk, stir vigorously for 15 seconds, serve.
I know that sounds ridiculous, but for some reason the differentiation in the way the flavors are absorbed by the noodles plays a large role in the overall taste of this seemingly simple dish.
This is to answer the question I couldn't answer in the girls thread, by the way.
They were curious how I managed to make Macaroni and Cheese taste good... :lol:
That, ladies, is how... :D [/quote] Now I have to buy some to test that.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

roseaurora wrote: *****Walk to Remember spoiler to follow******
But Jamie dies... :cry:
Oh yeah! Well maybe not Walk to Remember than!

SenorGimp: Since I know you are going to read this, I love the Macaroni and Cheese recipe! I will have to try making it for lunch and then give a review!

ArdRhys69
So.....after an intense review of the XX thread, yes, I went back there, I have officially concluded that it is not an Analyzing of the XY Thread so much as it is an analyzing of Gimpchild, the Boy Wonder. Not that there is anything wrong with that, because your mind is rather profound Gimp. So I view the XX thread as a high praise to Gimpy!!!
Yes we all do love Gimpy here but we love all our Twilight Guys! I promise to analyze your next post! So make it interesting!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

:lol: Recipes for perfect mac and cheese, maybe we should have a cooking thread or something.

ArdRhys69 - I know what you mean :lol:
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Senor Gimp asked a question that I thought was interesting: If you could write yourself into a story, which story? What character would you be and why?
Twilight definitely, even as just a minor character, because I would love to see the setting (Forks and La Push) and how the characters act from my point of view and not Bella's. The Host would be interesting too, but I'm not sure I'd want to live in that kind of world.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

*clears throat*

I'm posting here and I can honestly say I do not love gimp.... he's cool though! I am totally crushing on Dylan *waves* and Onin *waves* and ringswraith *waves*

*says seductively* "Hi Guys" ;)

ok i'm kidding guys.... *laughs*

Also I'm going to have to write another Ard story it seems.... this time I'll just have to post it here.

*gets to thinking* and you asked for it.

woot woot
JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

ringswraith wrote: Giovanni's being very stubborn. :?

Am not.
:lol: Poor you... hate when characters go all stubborn on you... *shakes head*
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

jlbower79 - Lol, after all 'What would you do-oo-oo to a twilight guy' :lol:
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

-Jasper wrote:jlbower79 - Lol, after all 'What would you do-oo-oo to a twilight guy' :lol:
No no that is ALL wrong.... it's more like

"What would you do-oo-oo for me"

^they can just make a list... we'll go from there. 8-)

wootwoot
jaime
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

jlbower79 wrote:*clears throat*

I'm posting here and I can honestly say I do not love gimp.... he's cool though! I am totally crushing on Dylan *waves* and Onin *waves* and ringswraith *waves*

*says seductively* "Hi Guys" ;)

ok i'm kidding guys.... *laughs*

Also I'm going to have to write another Ard story it seems.... this time I'll just have to post it here.

*gets to thinking* and you asked for it.

woot woot
JAIME
I love reading your posts, they really crack me up and make my day with your crazy humor.
Just thought I let you know. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Ok... in the middle of painting my bedroom so this is going to be short and full of cheese... but still. It's for Ard... but don't worry Gimp, you're in there too.
NOTE... my grammar and English is scary so read it at your own risk - Jaime

*sigh*

So I'm here again... walking these long halls.

Today is the first day of my new class, I'm not sure why in the middle of the semester they are requiring all students to attend this class. Though I don't know what it's about, it still seems pointless. I mean, who attends a class named "Ard?" So retarded...

"OUCH!"

CRAP! Watch where you're going Jaime! OH! It's him...

"Sorry Gimp... I..." Breathe Jaime... breathe. "Sorry, I wasn't watching..." Why is he looking at me like I'm retarded?

"Jaime?"

OH... say something you stupid girl! "I'm late! Um I'll see you around..." FASTER... MUST WALK FASTER!

Ok, now that I've completely embarrassed myself for the day, let's see what else I can manage to get myself into. I've never been on the fourth floor of this building, that's usually for the seniors... I'm only a loser freshman. I could take the elevator but have you smelled these students? Seriously, now imagine that smell all bottled up in a small metal box... yeah, ewy. The stairs it is!

When I finally managed to make it to the fourth floor, I glanced back down at my new school schedule...

ARD 101... Room 69.

What a room number. Sure someone will make a loud crack about that.

Hope the teachers cute... wait Jaime! I hope the teachers NICE. Get your priorities right. Though if he were cute, that would definitely make things sweeter.

Room 54... Room 55... Room 56...........

FINALLY... Room 69

When I walked in I was immediately turned off by the fact that the desk were all paired. I hate pairing. I'll either get stuck with a moron and have to do both our works or I'll get stuck with a smarty pants who will make me feel like a complete moron. Either way I loose.

Let's find a desk in the back... hope I don't regret this seating choice if the teacher is cute. I wonder where the teacher is?

*sigh*

After a few minutes of pondering what this class could possibly be about and if the teacher was going to be hotness I finally glanced up at the chalk board...

It read... "Mr. Whoville."

My chin dropped... then... he walked in.

O-M-G what the hell is wrong with his hair?

The End.