Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Just Vent!

Post by Sydflower »

I hate my math teacher.
I hate his voice. He sounds like Squidward.
I hate that he gave us homework to do on the weekend.
I hate the way he slides around the room in his shiny shoes.
I hate listening to him.
I hate learning a bunch of stupid, easy things in his class.
I hate his laugh.
But, I guess he is an okay person.. those are just the things I dont like about him :).

And.. I have so much energy right now! I want to sleep but I cant. UGH, I have to pee and I dont feel like going and I am bored!

~Syd
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

I really dislike people who are aholes for the sake of being an ahole! It's fine to disagree with someone or to debate an issue, but don't continue to drive something into the ground because you want to make ME look like an idiot. You just look like the dbag who won't let something go. Fine, I get it...you didn't like my choices, but you know what? I don't see you offering up any ideas! So keep sitting there criticizing what I said. At least I have a deep enough intellect to ponder the topic. All you spout is some Vulgar Language is Ugly diatribe about how I'm wrong and I suck. If you want to actually contribute to a discussion someday, let me know.
:evil:
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I can't believe the government allowed 110 wolves to be murdered in 120 days. I can't believe that they'll let this happen again. Idaho wants to kill 85% of the wolf population? The governor said that he'd be the 'first ticket to shoot a wolf' himself? Special planes for AERIAL GUNNING!?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Oh, they're hunting elk. Apparently, there's a surplus of elk that you've been meaning to get rid of ANYWAY. But I guess you meant for human hunters THEMSELVES to carry out that plan. Screw the wolves.

Oh, they're attacking animals on ranches? You already let ranchers and farmers kill any wolf that harasses their livestock. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH!?

These creatures can't defend themselves against a government. They don't have that kind of voice. They can't stand up for their own rights. How can we be doing this to them? How can we allow 90 days of hunting without limits? This isn't pest control. It's freakin' GENOCIDE. No, that doesn't only apply to humans.

This is so disgusting. I can't wait to get into college so I can get out and fight for these creatures' rights.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

nerd, ugh, that is so bad!
i hope there's something we can do...

Cant some animal rights activists do something?!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

WHAT! NO WOLF GENOCIDE!!
There has to be something that can be done! I cannot stand this, retarded goverment! Wolves are endangered as it is, and this is unexceptable, I cant live in a world where humans can kill some of the most beautiful, majestic and intelligent animals I know of, who know theyre place in the world better than humans do, keep coming back from the brink of extention, these beautiful creatures are one of the brightest stars in the universe thats woven from the threads of nature, they will not be pushed to the brink again!
Chaos Q Kirit
Twilight Mafia
EMERALD STAR PACK
Come Join The Pack
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I don't know what can be done. I just mailed in $4 (which is all I have) and my signature for the petition to NRDC today. NRDC is the Natural Resources Defense Council, and they managed to overturn the ability to drill for oil in Alaska and they overturned the wolf hunting regulations the first time. I so hope that this new administration will be more environmentally conscientious. I'm so sick of this. Just because they can't speak for themselves, the government thinks they can just do whatever they want? 85% of the population dead leaves 350 of these specific wolves left in that area. It's NOT FAIR. It's so DISGUSTING!
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

When oppurtunity knocks, seize the moment. - My biggest regret or the best thing that ever happened to me - It will be months till Im completely sure - That would make this all worth while. My biggest fear & the best moment of my life.
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

chemistry can die a slow and painful death. :twisted:
randomness bum<3
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I dont know if its the depressing music or the anger & confusion that causes these rash decisions.

Plans dont always go as planned.
Last edited by Bella_Cullen_13 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I just woke up... and it looks like I've been hit in the mouth >.>
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.