Randomness ~ The 11th

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by A.H »

Hello Again Randies!

LAUREN!! Where have you been?

Shel- Hello love :). Yes, I meant anberlin. Deven got me into it.

Maddy- Broken strings is by James Morrison! I love that song and his voice..

Nat! ^ Somewhere..

I have homework to do still.. but that can wait. I'm watching random youtube videos of the eurovision your country needs you thingy that I didn't watch yesterday. The winner is quite good but we'll probably be last like last year.. well joint last but still.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

lynz- I KNOW. I was aww-ing at that part too. hahaha. ;]
I still love Rhage more..... :oops:

so.. what the hell, we're on page 5 already?

and Mary is a regular too, we need to update our rules, haha. and by that I mean... Lynz should update our list of regulars on the rules. ;] love you<3

to answer your question Lee (although it was probably answered in pages 2, 3, and 4 that i skipped), to be a regular... um... well, what do you know, i can't answer your question. i guess, just being around on random for a long time and knowing everyone and all that. e.g., lynz and i have been posting on here since #1 haha. :]
there are regulars in the sense that you come on here a lot, and there are regulars that enforce rules and know what's going on. ok i'm babbling and that didn't make that much sense.. sorry about that.. :/

so i've decided to learn ASL/SE (again) thanks to BDB -- John Matthew, most specifically. lol
i took out my book this morning and started reading through it.. i'm goingto try and do a chapter a week :]
but what sucks is i tihnk this book is Signed English not ASL.. difference being SE follows syntax rules and such, so ASL is easier..
i need to stop babbling on and on about nothing..........
I should go do latin homework, but i'd rather read Butch.... so we'll see how that goes.

love you, randies.

edit- I was completely unaware there's a BDB thread on the lex..
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hey Randies!

My sister is watching Chronicles of Narnia... I don't think she has shut the TV of all day...

I have another headache. Great. I get those right before I get fevers...

Do I get to be considered a regular? I have been posting since Randomness 1 too...

This thread is speeding by, how long have we had it?

My dad is cooking tasty Superbowl food that I probably can't eat without getting sick... Oh well!

You guys will probably be free of me Tuesday and Thursday because of my grandma's wake and funeral. But I should be here tomorrow and Wednesday!

Love you guys! <3
List, Gnat ♥
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Nat- I tihnk we ended up picking our regulars by frequency of posting, how long you've been posting, and your knowledge of the rules (along with you enforcing them) or something like that... I wasn't thinking in-depth when I made the rules. I kind of made them on a whim because I was pissed at people whose whole post was:
Or:
Haha. Me too! :D
Sorry about your grandma, I didn't even know! :[

So, how do we all like my new banner? ;]
I should get back to (i.e. start) my Latin homework and/or read Butch. :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

hey everyone...

ayan
- yup. that is my most favoritest song from them..its fantastic! and the unwinding cable car is great too!

sam- speaking of ASL and BDB..i have been curious...when ever john is signing and he says f**** you...does he just flip them off?? or is there and actually sign for that...lol... :roll:

oh..and guess what i have started DH!!!! its so good so far...=]

and phurys book..great ending ...i <3 john mathew! greatness!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

HEADACHE.HEADACHE.HEADACHE. I have a really big headache :(

So I just got home from church. again.
I had to babysit tonight. Joy! NOT.
The little girl I had to watch, absolutely adorable, but she tried to make me lie down on the floor so she could stomp on me... I told her to go color or something and she proceeded by running around the room like a crazy person. She still is absolutely adorable though...

Sam! - Love you<3 I love your banner.. I thought I told you this already... maybe not.. ohh I took ASL this year in school.

Deven - I'm about to PM you back. The Unwinding Cable Car by Anberlin is my absolute favorite of theirs.

I didn't finish my homework, I really should work on that, and I need to study.
I just want to take a shower and go to bed. It's waaayyy early, but I don't know what it is about Super Bowl Sunday, but I think I'm cursed to always feel terrible on it. Last year I threw up, the year before I had an ear infection. This year - headache and nausea...

I need to decide what to cook for dinner..
I'll be lurking though, my loves
<333
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

HOLY ELEPHANTS!!!!We are 11 :shock: :shock: I was shocked that 10 lasted as long as it did.
Remember the days when it didn't last a week.
Lynz you lucky girl. Sam & Mary we need to talk dates for our trip to Texas! We r going to have fun!!!!!!!
I think I am the only person not watching the super bowl. I could care less about football. I never have been. If I am going to watch sports I like to be there and not watch it on tv.
Shel - I am sorry about your babysitting job. I remember the days when I did that to for my job and can be tough, but I think the parents are worse than the kids sometime...You have to stop and think about where the kids learned to do what they do.
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

your not alone kymberli my mom's watching Ghost Hunters and I'm on here, I don't really care even though I do live in Pennsylvania, oh wait no no its steelervania tonight, ugh

I wonder what would've happened if the eagles made it to the superbowl?

*edit*

sorry sorry wrote this one before I read the rules (what a rebel, ugh)

ummmm, hi (I'm all out randomness) :shock:

Oh! You can call me Marnie instead of writing out my freakishly long username

Marnie by the way is the name I was born with (I was named after a weirdo so it fits :D )
Last edited by azziemoved2forks on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

My daughter is watching Ghost Hunter too. We love that show! I have tried to get my husband tickets to go on ghost hunts with Jason and Grant. They have different hunts all around where fans can join them on. I haven't been able to get tickets to any around us yet. I am hoping that for Christmas this year I might get the tickets for him. I am watching House and the Closer. I am thinking I am going to go read Ash again. I need to read it more than once. to fully get it all.

Lynz if you are on after this, send me a message and let me know how the night went after you picked up the two little ones.
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

ohh I didn't even know you could do that! I have to go on their site more, I would love to do that even though I'm probably not old enough yet, bummer

my nails are particularly red tonight

I have no idea what my mom's watching now, i doesn't sound like Ghost hunters anymore
my dad is at his mortcycle club (even though he doesn't have a motorcycle :roll: ) watching....(drumroll please) THE game. Oy I'll laugh if the steelers lose because I'm just that mean :twisted:

I wonder if Robert Pattinson is watching it
I bet he's rooting for the cardinals :D

gosh I'm bored

I can't remember if I wrote somthing on the first random thread, I should check, but I don't think I can now anyway, oh well