Just Vent

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Just Vent

Post by urcoolcarrie »

yes! i have found a thread where i can just say what i want about the whole midnight sun thing and just vent! ok, here we go...

OME!! I HATE IT THAT PEOPLE LEAKED IT!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME SO FREAKING MAD!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST KEEP TO THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF RUINING OTHER PEOPLES LIVES?!?!?!? yesterday (friday) i found out about the whole thing. i checked the lexicon before school, and so that made my entire day just bleh. right after i found out, i went straight to my room and just bawled my eyes out. i usually spend, like, an hour getting ready for school. i get some really nice clothes on, do my hair, put on make up, the whole 9 yards. well, that morning, i spent 15 minutes on myself. i slipped on an old pair of jeans, put on a twilight shirt (to show my support), and pulled my hair into a ponytail. i was seriously depressed for about a total of 3 hours. i felt like staying home from school. but, somehow, i was able to pull myself together and go through the day. i decided that i didn't want to be known as the girl who is so sad all the time. i wanted to be the happy, perky self that i usually am, so i put on a smile and went about my day. i was still extremely upset, though.

sorry. that kind of turned into a story. i'm just venting. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

My mother got a facebook. Honestly, I don't know what else I cant say. This is just so horrible... :cry:
Hopefully she won't go on often, if at all. It's kind of got me freaking out a bit, though. I'm going to feel kind of self conscious now. Plus I have so many things...well, that my mother shouldn't see or know about. UGH!

I am sad.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

No one else is venting? Really?
hmm. okay.
Well, I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Not a big vent. I'm just very anxious. I have homework to do today (which I am about to start). I'm a senior. College. Apps. Ugh, this....well, not sucks because it's good, too. A healthy (or unhealthy) balance of excitement and fear.
Yup.

:?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I have school Wed. and a completely horrid, sadistic, psycopathic girl that basicly dropped a volleyball pole on my head (long story), has a locker next to mine...UGH :cry:
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I feel all cold inside. My ex broke my heart twice and I can't even muster up any tears anymore. I've cried myself dry. I feel all unimportant to him, and like he has already gotten over me while I'm missing him more than anything. UGH.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

My mom said no when I asked her if we could move to Europe,
and then she said no when I asked her if I could go to boarding school in Europe.
Saaaaad day...
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

StupidxLamb wrote:I feel all cold inside. My ex broke my heart twice and I can't even muster up any tears anymore. I've cried myself dry. I feel all unimportant to him, and like he has already gotten over me while I'm missing him more than anything. UGH.
i'm so sorry! thats so sad. you'll get through it, though. you just wait. :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Okay so I finally got One of my friends to read twilight she is becoming just as obsessed as me, she will probably be here soon.. thank god because i try to talk to my husband and he rolls his eyes at me.. sometimes i wish he were EDWARD.. isnt that sad? i have a serious addiction for that underage hot fampire.. and i've been with my hsuabd for 7 years since i was 17.. and sometimes i feel so disconnected with him.. we have our moments.. for the most part we have everything a relationship should have.. Passion.. Love, respect, friendship.. "baking"... I have two beautiful kids.. but sometimes he just doesnt get me.. its so frustrating.. so what do i do? i escape i read the twilight books over.. or just read my favorite chapters.. he gets mad at me for reading.. but i makes me feel better.. Life can just suck you dry its a nice escape from reality.. and then there is this place.. which im on all the time.. and i think it pisses him off.. like right now.. he is telling me to get off the computer and watch a movie with him.. but if i were watching a movie with him.. he'd be on the computer.. Lame..
Men.. are ... Clueless.. Except for my Vampire and My werewolf(they are clueless too but in my fantasy world they are not so much) .. .. okay all done..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Leah_says
Wandering Through Town

Post by Leah_says »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:I feel all cold inside. My ex broke my heart twice and I can't even muster up any tears anymore. I've cried myself dry. I feel all unimportant to him, and like he has already gotten over me while I'm missing him more than anything. UGH.
i'm so sorry! thats so sad. you'll get through it, though. you just wait. :)
Yeah, and we'll always be here for you if you need to vent some more.
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Lynzeee wrote:Okay so I finally got One of my friends to read twilight she is becoming just as obsessed as me, she will probably be here soon.. thank god because i try to talk to my husband and he rolls his eyes at me.. sometimes i wish he were EDWARD.. isnt that sad? i have a serious addiction for that underage hot fampire.. and i've been with my hsuabd for 7 years since i was 17.. and sometimes i feel so disconnected with him.. we have our moments.. for the most part we have everything a relationship should have.. Passion.. Love, respect, friendship.. "baking"... I have two beautiful kids.. but sometimes he just doesnt get me.. its so frustrating.. so what do i do? i escape i read the twilight books over.. or just read my favorite chapters.. he gets mad at me for reading.. but i makes me feel better.. Life can just suck you dry its a nice escape from reality.. and then there is this place.. which im on all the time.. and i think it pisses him off.. like right now.. he is telling me to get off the computer and watch a movie with him.. but if i were watching a movie with him.. he'd be on the computer.. Lame..
Men.. are ... Clueless.. Except for my Vampire and My werewolf(they are clueless too but in my fantasy world they are not so much) .. .. okay all done..
i know how you feel. i'm not married or anything, but twilight is a very nice escape from reality. whenever something is bugging me, i turn to my books. its so nice when youre having a bad day to be able to run away to a place where you get to hear other peoples problems and watch them work it out. everytime you read the books, its a new experience. its one of those books that will never get old. some people wonder how in the heck i can stand reading the same books over 13 times, and its because i get more out of it every single time. its amazing.

and now, i get to vent.

i have a gigantic spanish project that is due in a week. it freaking sucks. I NEED HELP!! if you are someone who can help me make a freaking youtube video, please do! what i need to know is how to grab a youtube music video and make it your own. then, i have to know how to put lyrics on the bottom as the words are said. (the whole spanish thing is that i have to translate the song into spanish and then have the spanish lyrics on the bottom). THEN, i have to know how to add your own video at the end. see, this thing has to be 5 minutes long, and i need to say something at the end to make the video longer.
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME??? i don't know how to do any of this crap, and i'm stressed out!!