Randomness ~ The 11th

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!!

azziemovedtoforks--please please follow the rules!!! your posts are way too short so go back and edit them. thanks.

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...etc.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask the Keeper of Randomness, Lynzeee, or PM a Regular--most of us have Randomness Regular somewhere in our signatures.

okay i fixed the rules!! yes!!
oh i see that you've fixed your last post. well i still want the edited rules up there haha. now the typo is GONE!!

i am not watching the superbowl and am actually doing my homework!! go ahead, be shocked. anyway, the rest of my day has been very uneventful.

i did meet my word count goal last night so score!! i need to write more tonight though so i can get the next chapter out soonish.

kym! you should text me. because i'm bored and don't really want to do homework....haha

okay, later loves!
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

NEW THREAD!!! YAY!
What I love about randomenss is that even though this thread has been here for six pages, I don't have to read every post to know whats going on.. because it's mostly random...
It's nice since I was gone all weekend.
I spent the weekend with my church (10-12 grade girls)...RANDOMEST PEOPLE EVER!! No joke
I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna die from oxygen deprivation from not being able to breathe... :lol:
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

deven- HAHAHHAAHA. thank you, i needed that laugh. :]

shel- love you too! feel better, hun. i want to take ASL in school!!!!!!!!!

kym-i miss you!! and yes we do! i am talking to my mom tonight and then we all shall talk! i am excited. hehe. gah, I am nervous about asking my mom though!!!

marebear- i am texting you so you can be The Procrastinator

i am watching Fight Club, serving my inner man, hahah.
probably from reading too much BDB, that i need to get it out, haha. have you noticed? we've all started talking like Brothers lately, true? :lol:

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! yay! 23 more days!!!!!!!! YAAYAYAYAYA!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

ok girlls....DH....i love it. i am half way through with the first one...im at the part....spagetti...matrix...i now really want spagetti.... :D ..oh hottness...=] i will never be able to think of pasta the same again..hahaha

sam-hehehe...im glad i made you laugh...but really i want to know..lol..i wish i knew someone who knew ASL and wouldnt be offended by the question...lol

im about to go back to my book...its so good.

i have school tomorrow..=[...

im listening to corbra starship... :D

i <3 Gabe Saporta...what a sexy one...
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all!

So I still haven't read any of Butch's book today =(. Me and the boyfriend were going to get up early to try and fix my car but that didnt happen, so I had to take him to work with his car, come home, I fell back asleep, then I got up and went to work and he was sick so he went home early and then he had to come pick me up. Good thing we both have tomorrow off and I have Tues off too. Then I can get my car going..but I got home and my boyfriend just sat with me on the couch for awhile..and I fell asleep for 10 mins. lol But when he sits with me and just relaxes I have to take it..it doesn't happen much..hes usually on his computer.

Whoa, sorry for the story guys..lol
But yeah I'm off to read more Butch..I probably won't finish tonight unless I stay up late..about 120 pages to go..and I'm a slow reader..later randies!

deven- oooh I saw Cobra Starship in concert..amazing! And I didnt know who they were at the time..sadly..but I feel in love
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!!

OhMyGosh.. guess what? No school!!! Snow Day!

I don't remember ever having a snow day since like year 5 i think.. so yeah.

I actually went to school and waited for the bus for what seemed like ageesss and when i finally get there, there's no school.

Me and my friends were having a big snowball fight when going back to the bus stop only to then realise the bus has left us and the next one is going to take forever to come.. so we walked all the way home but i'm still alive.. barely!

Apparently it's like the coldest winter here in 13 years..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi fellow Randies!

Well I started reading dark lover yesterday and I love it! It's snowing today so I'm thinking of just staying in and reading. I really want to go to borders though to hunt for this book but I might just leave it until I go shopping Friday.

So we've actually got some decent snow here in England. I just hope it doesn't get too bad so the trains will still run so I can go shopping friday.

I'm really tired and I dont know why it feels like I havent slept I might have a nap later :)

erm ok thats about it laters!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hola my loves :]

I'm getting ready for school, which I don't want to go to. of course...
I should finish getting ready though.

Sam and Deven - I learned ASL in a christian school and while my teacher did teach us some REALLY bad sign, mainly because they are really close to other signs and she didn't want us to get them mixed up, she never taught us curse words. But I really want to ask someone what 'F you' is.. hahaha..

I feel a bit better than last night, than again it's not the Super Bowl anymore.
Which reminds me I saw a commercial for the new Transformers movie! I love Shia<3
My BDB girls will get this, when I saw Megan Fox, I was like 'Oh my god it's Beth!' Then I realized what I said and started lmao...

Hey Ayan! <33

Okay I need to finish getting ready
Love you all <333
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hello everyone! <33

I'm home sick from school... again. :twisted: I could've gone... but some fake tears and nausea convinced my mom (yes, I know, I'm horrible)

Ayan! Have fun in the snow! <3

Heidi Klum doing the chicken dance is the funniest thing I've seen in a long long time...

I saw the weirdest commercial today... there was a banana peel on pancakes... You can call me nannerpus! Lol, I found it on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkp1k4TNJNA

I'm all alone, except my memere. All lonely...

Love you guys!! <3
List, Gnat ♥
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hell Again Randies!

Shel! Nat! Helloo <3

It's snowing again.. it all sort of turned to slush.. and settled again. I sound like a silly weather woman giving you weather updates and what have you.. haha

I was just playing snowball fights with my sister and neighbour and I got her in the mouth haha you should have seen her face.

I just worked out that ASL is american sign language. I can swear in BSL, british sign language. I can say sh*t, bollocks and f off haha.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie