Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Zafrina

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Zafrina of the Amazon Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Zafrina

Post by leahlovetwilight »

the amazons scared me a little bit.
i think it would have been cool if they were vegetarians.
that would be awesome. her powers pretty cool.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pixiealice »

Amazon vampires? This weirded me out a little bit. I guess I relate cold, dark, miserable climates to vampires and the Amazon is anything but! Zafrina was a great addition with her powers, helping Bella (and scaring Bella) and it opened us up to the idea that vampires "exist" everywhere, not just dark and damp places. I thought Zafrina was a natural leader and was glad she was in the book. The more vampires, the merrier.
emmy
Settled in Forks

Post by emmy »

I was a bit confused because they were described as having darker skin. I thought all vampires had pale skin?

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

zafrina is great, giving someone a vision and then able to take their sight away is so kool.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
cataclysm
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cataclysm »

Zafrina's another character I'm interested in. I agree her power is pretty cool. I was also intrigued by the way bella seemed kind of afraid of her, but nessie was drawn to her. Interesting. It makes me wonder if nessie's power will develop in a similar vein.
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

Zafrina was one of my favorite characters in BD. I know that she scared most people, but she was quite interesting to me. So Renesmee isn't the only one who is interested in her, people!!! If she were real, I wouldn't need a T.V or anything. Zafrina would keep me occupied. I love her power. If there was any place in the world that I wanted to see, I would walk up to her and ask her to let me see it. That would be pretty sweet.
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
Sunshine
Settled in Forks

Post by Sunshine »

I really liked Zafrina. There was just something about her that was interesting. She was so different, but not in a bad way. Her power was amazing. After reading BD I was just imagining the Amazon and the place where Zafrina lived along with Kachiri and Senna. If Stephenie decides to write a story for Renesmee, I hope it'll have a part where they visit the Amazon. Or maybe she should write a book about Zafrina? I'd love it.
Anna
Settled in Forks

Post by Anna »

emmy wrote:I was a bit confused because they were described as having darker skin. I thought all vampires had pale skin?
Pale skin doesn't mean white, it means lacking color. So the amazons tecnically have dark skin but hence the vampirization [lol] their skin has a gray-ish look like a dead person. Or someone who just fainted. Lack of color ;D

Zafrina's downright awesome *points to sig*
kvampireloverr
Settled in Forks

Post by kvampireloverr »

I totally LOVE Zafrina she is so amazing i loved her physical description as wild and angular to me she has personality.Especially the way that she carried herself so different from all the other covens.Of course her power is incredibly amazing, the best one along with Benjamin