The Mitch Hansen Band

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

The Mitch Hansen Band

Postby Pel » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:41 pm

It was pointed out to me that Stehenie added this band's music to her MySpace blog. I took a listen to a few of the songs, and even though I don't agree with the Jacob Black song, I have to say that the songs are catchy and rather clever. And they are all about Twilight! And written by a guy! So take a look at his MySpace and you can leave a comment here for him if you want. He has an account with us and I'm sure would chat with you about his music.

http://www.myspace.com/mitchhansenband
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Re: The Mitch Hansen Band

Postby Mrs.EdwardCullen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Ok... well, The Mitch Hansen Band is pretty awesome. :) I love their song Jacob Black. It's so true. :lol: "Jacob Black. She's not coming back. The push has come to shove and she's through with you. Don't you see, your just a dog to me. If you come near her again I'll eat you too. First you missed her. Then you kissed her. I was watching you think you're fine. I'm waiting. Conteplating. Don't you screw up, or your mine." :D I have that song set as my ringtone. I am also getting it put on my MP3. All together, I LOVE The Mitch Hansen Band. And wow I didn't think that I would be the first to post on the topic. :o
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Postby KStew and RPatz » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:49 pm

My Twilight friend introduced me to THe Mitch Hansen band and even though I haven't listened to all of their songs, I think their songs ARE clever!! The music itself is really good (like "I Kissed A Girl", only the music AND the words are good!)
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Postby mlola619 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:54 pm

i like the creativity of their lyrics...and i must admit even though the Jacob Black song is funny i don't like the bashing of the amazing Jacob :?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Postby simple_love♫ » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 pm

i love the Jacob Black song i laughed so hard the first time i heard it
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Postby Mitch Hansen Band » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! For the record, I don't hate Jacob. Its just supposed to be fun song from Edward's perspective from around the time just after Jake kisses Bella.
Alice Cullen for President 2012
Mitch Hansen Band
Settled in Forks

Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8