The Mitch Hansen Band

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

The Mitch Hansen Band

Post by Pel »

It was pointed out to me that Stehenie added this band's music to her MySpace blog. I took a listen to a few of the songs, and even though I don't agree with the Jacob Black song, I have to say that the songs are catchy and rather clever. And they are all about Twilight! And written by a guy! So take a look at his MySpace and you can leave a comment here for him if you want. He has an account with us and I'm sure would chat with you about his music.

http://www.myspace.com/mitchhansenband
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Mitch Hansen Band

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

Ok... well, The Mitch Hansen Band is pretty awesome. :) I love their song Jacob Black. It's so true. :lol: "Jacob Black. She's not coming back. The push has come to shove and she's through with you. Don't you see, your just a dog to me. If you come near her again I'll eat you too. First you missed her. Then you kissed her. I was watching you think you're fine. I'm waiting. Conteplating. Don't you screw up, or your mine." :D I have that song set as my ringtone. I am also getting it put on my MP3. All together, I LOVE The Mitch Hansen Band. And wow I didn't think that I would be the first to post on the topic. :o
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
KStew and RPatz
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KStew and RPatz »

My Twilight friend introduced me to THe Mitch Hansen band and even though I haven't listened to all of their songs, I think their songs ARE clever!! The music itself is really good (like "I Kissed A Girl", only the music AND the words are good!)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

i like the creativity of their lyrics...and i must admit even though the Jacob Black song is funny i don't like the bashing of the amazing Jacob :?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

i love the Jacob Black song i laughed so hard the first time i heard it
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Mitch Hansen Band
Settled in Forks

Post by Mitch Hansen Band »

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! For the record, I don't hate Jacob. Its just supposed to be fun song from Edward's perspective from around the time just after Jake kisses Bella.
Alice Cullen for President 2012