Character Discussion Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING!

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Character Discussion Guidelines - Read Before Posting

Post by peacepicturelexi »

not sure but is this forum about the book or movie? :mrgreen:
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
twilightfann23
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfann23 »

Well I just finished nm and my current standing about the characters is as follows:
1) Edward Cullen: He seems so caring that he is willing to torture himself to keep Bella happy, but he doesn't understand. Bella needs him to function correctly, and he thinks by leaving he is making her happier. He almost seems like he has low self esteem, he doesn't think anyone can love a monster like him.
2) Bella Swan: She doesn't seem weak to me. Many people complain that she is so weak after edward leaves, but I just think that her depression shows how much edward means to her. I think it was really welly done. The whole doing something dangerous to hear him part was really good, and i completely loved it, though it did stretch out a little long.
3) Jacob Black: Go team Edward! To me it seems like Jacob was really nice to be her friend through all that while Edward was gone, but he never seemed to understand that Bella wasn't interested in him the way he was in her. I especially was mad at him for tattling on her about the motercycles. :evil:
4) Alice Cullen: One of my favorite Cullens, she seems so happy and cheerful, always making me happy.
5) Emmet Cullen: He was always the awesome brother to me, but he always seemed like an older brother even though he was the youngest.
Aren't we all thankful no one calls him eddy? ;)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey i love..... EMMETT i would love to have a thread could you make it happen for mee plz. anyhoo i think emmett as the protector and if anything the big brother none of them had. he is to me a big reason to there happiness. He is allways so upbeat and him and alice to me bring all the happieness to the cullens iff it weret for them, edward would be a mess of nerves for bella ,rose would just sulk about not being human and jasper would feed of these emotions and feel the sameway. so comment back i would love to hear your thoughts :D

\

the #1 cullens lover (apart form Elizabeth)

MOD EDIT: We have an Emmett thread in this forum. It's for serious discussion about the character. If you are looking for something sillier or some place to just gush and be fan-girlly about Emmett then head over to the Team Emmett thread: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =29&t=1982
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Is there a thread for Felix? And if not could we have one? Please? :D
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

bite_me wrote:Is there a thread for Felix? And if not could we have one? Please? :D
Yes, we have a thread for Felix here: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... f=16&t=355
Banner by urcoolcarrie
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Okay thankyou! (Off to post now . . .)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Bec83
Settled in Forks

QUESTION - NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SPOT, BUT NEED HELP

Post by Bec83 »

Hello all

I've never used this before, so please forgive me if i've done it wrong

I just wanted to see if anyone knows why Rosalie and Jaspers surname is Hale instead of Cullen?

Also, i'm pretty sure Rosalie and Jasper WERE NOT related when they were human, so how did they end up with the same last name...? Coincidence..??

Thanks
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: QUESTION - NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SPOT, BUT NEED HELP

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

Bec83 wrote:Hello all

I've never used this before, so please forgive me if i've done it wrong

I just wanted to see if anyone knows why Rosalie and Jaspers surname is Hale instead of Cullen?

Also, i'm pretty sure Rosalie and Jasper WERE NOT related when they were human, so how did they end up with the same last name...? Coincidence..??

Thanks
Well, the public story was that the Cullens were foster children, so all 5 of them couldn't have the same last name. They decided to pretend that Edward, Alice, and Emmett were siblings, and Rosalie and Jasper were twins, and they all went to live with Carlisle and Esme. Rosalie desperately clings to as much of her human life as she can because being human is what she wants most. Jasper really didn't care what his last name was. So, Rosalie wanted her last name to be Hale because that was her last name in her human life, and Jasper went along with it. Basically, they are pretending to be related, and they are pretending their last names are Hale.
Hope that helps :D
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
TeamHeidi55
Settled in Forks

Officer Mark?

Post by TeamHeidi55 »

I think it would be interesting to do a fan fiction or short story from the perspective of one of the "normal" people in Forks. If it was timed towards the end of BD, then you could have Officer Mark reporting in to Charlie that they have had reports of cars rapidly leaving and returning to Forks. Some reports have them in the area of the Cullen family. Also, Officer Mark would say that area hunters had complained about some loud wolf cries in the area but had yet to actually see any. Charlie while not knowing all of the details about Bella's new family and Jacob's pack would have to squash the investigation because he would not want people checking up on the Cullens or on the Blacks. Officer Mark would wonder why Charlie is suddenly so standoffish towards him and why he keeps getting assigned to crossing patrol duty and announcer duties for the Ladies' Auxiliary Bingo Night. It could be done in an off-beat manner with the clueless Officer Mark just not quite grasping the world of weird that surrounds him. Just thinking out loud on this topic.
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

I have a suggestion for a topic, but I'm not sure where it would go. I think it would go in the character discussions, but who am I to say?? Anyway, the topic I have in mind is....What Twilight Saga Character Most Resembles Your Life. This NOT a physical reseblance, but more of an emotional one or a phylisophical one. Can we do that?? Or is there already one?? I've got alot of camparisons with Edward, although I am a female. As well as some with Bella & Alice too. This idea is for serious posts also, like the rules for this discussuion say. No girly drooling...lol

Thanks ,
Belice :)