What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Zafrina
Settled in Forks

Re: What Character Could you be in the Twilight Movie?

Post by Zafrina »

Bella because i'm in love with Edward Cullen?!?!

Err... maybe not. I think i'm more of an Esme character wise. I'm fairly quiet and tend to care about everyone. :)
Avatar by Dani - Signature by Me
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i would have to be rosalie, i think. i have long blonde hair, and am somewhat tall. i don't know if i'm the prettiest person in the world, but i think i could act all mysterious like she does. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I think the only one i could physically portray would be rosalie (not because im pretty-i think im pretty far off that) but because im really tall and have blonde hair (would like to have curly hair-stupid straight hair) and have quite a lean long body..i'd like to be as beautiful as her..
If i didn't look a tiny little like the description of rosalie i'd like to be alice cos she seems so cute, small and funny and gorgeous - a little fairy.. :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I've been told I remind people of Alice, things I do and say. I'm not 4'10 and I think I probably look more like Bella, pale, dark hair big brown eyes. I posted a link of myself, I hope it works! Who do you think I may be? I also thought maybe Carmen, I can speak Spanish, but I always thought Carmen was older than all of the Cullens.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=14558582
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Ang, I'm on the taller side, but I have more of an Alice-esque hair-do going on so I probably couldn't pull Angela off...not to mention I am way too loud. :D
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I could definitely be Angela. I LOVE Ang. She and I are exactly alike. I don't think I'm pale enough to be Bella. I don't know. I could also be Jessica. I think I'd have to be human, lol. Maybe Leah? I love to act. I could be anyone, haha. I'd play anyone :D
So, Angela or Bella. Yeah. Maybe. :roll:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

I would probably be a good Bella. Except that I have green/blue eyes. Everyone in my school tells me I act just like her. Although they have never read the book series, they still know everything about it because I would ALWAYS talk about it. They could probably write a book report on the books just because I talk about it so much. :lol: But yeah, I would say I'm a good Bella, but who knows.
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

I could be Bella, if I died my hair and wore contacts. Kristen wore contacts. :D lol, but I think I could be Rosalie...? Well I have blonde hair, I guess, and I have sorta pale skin. I'm not the most beautiful person in the world but, I can't think of anyone else with blonde hair, grrr. But this is based on looks. I bet I could play Alice or Bella pretty darn well, set aside looks.
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
loverboyis
Learning to Love Green
Location: Debating on the Oxford Heels vs. the Laced Booties with Alice

Post by loverboyis »

I guess I would have to say Alice in look wise and maybe even personality-wise as well: I'm short (5'0 and slim) have short dark brown hair; not black or spikes, oh my gosh no lol and as with Alice, fashion is a huge importance in my life, we could probably be shopping for hours on ends with out getting bored, and I do like pretty cars :D Oh, plus, I'm pale as anything. Happens when you inherited Irish + English skin tones :|
Cherry-Cherry Boom-Boom - Mosic
Sophie Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sophie Cullen »

I think I could be Bella. I have medium-length brown hair, grey eyes (though they could probably pass for brown if they had to), I'm 5'4" tall, I don't wear makeup, I've never had a boyfriend (she hadn't until she met Edward, lucky girl), and I'm very clumsy. ^_^ Ah, this is the only case in which being clumsy is cool. Haha. . .
~Supporting Stephenie Meyer 100% Of The Way~
~Midnight Sun Virgin~