Phobias

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Phobias

Post by Black »

I can't even ride the ferris wheel. Well, I can't ride it well. I couldn't even talk while I was up there, lol.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Okay...I have a few phobias! But then, there are things I should be scared of...but I'm not. Wierd, I know.

I'm TERRIFIED of heights...Anything over a few feet off the ground & I get dizzy...YET...I can ride a horse fine & I love flying! Went on my first plane ride a few weeks ago, I was terrified of getting on because A.scared of heights & B.I'm claustrophobic aswell....But it was fine! I LOVED the feeling of take-off & landing & the more turbulance, the better! (I told you...I'm wierd).

I'm not good with small spaces. I got stuck under my own bed for crying out loud! :oops: I went under there to get something that fell down, realised it was a tight squeez...FREAKED out & my husband had to pull me out by my ankles...(in between his roaring laughter :evil: )

I'm DEATHLY terrified of cockroaches & TOADS!!!!! We have these HORRIBLE cane toads here in Australia, and I'm sure they are just satan incarnate! You can run them over with a car...then they such their guts back in & hop off!!! ARGH!!!!!
But I'm not scared of spiders & snakes (not even poisonous ones). Again....most people think that's odd.

I'm scared of clowns. I think it's the painted faces....What are they hiding!!! :o

I am terrified of needles....But not blood or gore. I own horses & I've had to fix up some NASTY wounds, flesh hanging out...blood...nothing fazes me. Not even my own blood...I hate doctor's, they are annoying...always wanting to give needles! So I avoid them & usually treat my own injuries too....
I faint when I get needles. I've had to *try* and curb this one phobia though, because I have to needle my horses....But I still get very queezy & it's not even me getting jabbed!

Okay...that'll do...But there are plenty more things...I know...I'm slightly odd. LOL
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I don't think anything you said was odd. Unless I'm just as odd XD.
I think everything you listed sounded pretty normal as far as fears go.
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Woo Hoo! Finally someone that doesn't think I'm odd! LOL
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

Ha. It's gonna take a lot more than that to faze me. :P
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I can't stand chickens. They scare me to death!
List, Gnat ♥
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

This thread reminds me of the Maury show! They have episodes about weird phobias, and one chick was supposedly deathly afraid of mustard! They had someone who was scared of chickens, and then they brought out 2 guys dressed as big chickens! It was mean.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SarahGoddard »

I hate needles too Lamb*I*Am. I'm not so good with the blood and gore either but needles terrify me.

I fainted at my FRIENDS blood test and I wasnt even in the room! I cant even stand to hear people talk about it. Because of this I also hate hospitals and doctors surgeries. Its the smell I mainly cant stand...

I was helping my drunk friend the other night who was VERY ill and it didnt phase me in the slightest and she was really impressed. I told her "vomit or any other bodily fluids I'm fine with but if you get so much as a paper cut dont come near me!" hehe

Also terrified of wasps, dont think its quite a phobia but I freeze then run when they come near me. VERY scared!

Has anyone seen this group on facebook...http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 632&ref=ts HILARIOUS! :lol:

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:They had someone who was scared of chickens, and then they brought out 2 guys dressed as big chickens! It was mean.
AAAAAH!!! *runs away* I would die if that happened to me...
List, Gnat ♥
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

Jasper<3 wrote:
\/Brittany\/ wrote:They had someone who was scared of chickens, and then they brought out 2 guys dressed as big chickens! It was mean.
AAAAAH!!! *runs away* I would die if that happened to me...
I know! And the chick who was scared of mustard ate a hot dog, with mustard of course, at the end of the show. The audience was clapping and it was just so silly.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring