Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

4everklutzy
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by 4everklutzy »

I love Alice and Jasper. Their love is so deep, it doesn't have to be obvious or flashy--they show their love in little but meaningful ways. They can just look at each other and know--just their looking at each other made Bella need to turn away to give them privacy. I love how knowing that Jasper was out there kept Alice going when she was in the dark, and how they finally met in the diner was so romantic. What's the saying? Still waters run deep? Very deep!
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Alice and Jasper definitely. I love Alice and I love Jasper (really I have this soft spot for him). She's just so light and happy. Jasper well, you know really, he's sweet in his way. I think those two are just perfect together. Yeah, so that's basically why I picked them as my favorite non Bella/Edward couple. Not to mention that Alice and Jasper are two of my favorites of the family. I mean I love Carlisle and Esme they are both great but...I also think Emmett is great and I like Rose too. But it's just that anyway, I guess it's hard to explain but Alice and Jasper just are. I have no idea if my reasoning made any sense probably not but oh well. :)
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I like Jasper and Alice because they have a very ethereal connection. They don't even need to touch for you to feel the power of their connection. When Alice, Edward and Bella return from Volterra in NM Alice rushes to Jasper's side and they just look at each other (sorry no direct quote, I'm spreading the word). I like that.

Now, for a sort of random relationship. Does anyone else have a soft spot for Ben and Angela (Bengela :lol: )? Now, they're obviously not in the forefront of the any installments but we get to see them interact a few times in NM and again in EC. I just loved how they always seemed like best friends and Ben was still a complete gentleman with Angela.

It was a perk that he was human and not 108. I love Edward, but he's not realistic. At least Ben was real. SM gave me something to hope for; when I reason myself out that vampires aren't real and I get all sad, Ben gives me a weird flicker of hope.
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Alice/Jasper. I also think Jacob/Leah should have been together, but then Nessie came along :evil:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Without a doubt, Alice & Jasper. Their connection is so mystical. I love that Jasper finds hope in Alice after so much misery and angst. I love that Alice always knew that he was her future. They are just so beautiful together. I also love the fact that, no matter how much they say that the other can take care of themself, they are constantly in full protection mode, always doing everything they can to keep the other safe. Their love is overwhelming to witness.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
TeamEdward1628
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEdward1628 »

I love Carlisle and Esme because they truly love each other work together to keep their vampire family happy. I Alice and Jasper are always there for each other. Emmett and Rosalie are hilarious. I really don't like Rosalie, but I love Emmett. He is just fantastically funny.
xoxolilerica18
Settled in Forks

Post by xoxolilerica18 »

NessieCullen wrote:Kate/Garrett, because I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming, although I kinda thought Jacob/Leah was gonna happen for a while.
i know i thought tht Jacob and Leah were going 2 fall in luv but i guess not i thought tht Leah liked Jacob because she transfered over to his group and 2 me it seemed tht they were sorta getting a long towards the end of the book
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"What a stupid lamb"

"What a sick, masochistic lion"
guenevere1575
Settled in Forks
Location: Athens, Greece (quite near to Italy and the Volturi, that is!)

Post by guenevere1575 »

be my escape wrote:I know I have a lot of reasons for liking the other couples, but I'm wondering what other people's are.

I like Esme and Carlile first, because I am a total sucker for the understated, reluctant hero.

Then Alice and Jasper because they are just so unique. Courtship must have been frustrating. I wonder if Jasper ever gets to finish a sentence without Alice saying I know.
could we agree more? I don't think so :D
One thing I knew for sure. I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him...
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Alice and Jasper all the way!

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
Noir
Settled in Forks

Post by Noir »

Sam and Emily. Theirs is so unique and so heart wrenching. Until Sam stops phasing he will never grow older while Emily will. So their story will eventually have a very natural ending. They only have a small amount of time to love each other and Emily doesn't have the luxury that Bella has to become immortal. Every moment she is with Sam her life is in danger, just look what he did to her face on accident. Even though Sam is filled with remorse, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen again accidentally. I think theirs is actually the sweetest relationship and the most beautiful simply because it is so fragile.