Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
icunevermore
Wandering Through Town

Re: Animal preferance

Post by icunevermore »

topazeyes2 wrote:
goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:for some reason, i see jasper with a boa constrictor. :?
And now you have planted that idea in my head... Becausse I hadn't thought about that and now that you mention it yeah I really can picture Jasper with a boa constrictor. For some strange reaosn I just can't picture Bella hunting?
He is from the south, I see him hunting gators. He could handle the big ones.
I wanna be a Grizzly Bear just so Emmitt will tackle me.
http://www.myspace.com/icunevermore
aka_tennyo
Settled in Forks

Post by aka_tennyo »

Jasper probably wouldnt have such preferrances yet as such, since he's still pretty new to the whole habit, isnt he? Animal blood probably pales a lot in comparison to human blood, and animal blood isnt really ever going to match up. Who knows?

In any case, no birds. Birds are too small and wouldnt give you a very good meal, in my opinion. So if it were anything, it would most likely be an animal who was happy to stalk the land, probably on all fours, and has some size to it.
Team Switzerland

[On the day of the release of Breaking Dawn.]
Teacher: "So did anyone buy that book ... by that person ... who wrote the other books?"
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

Well I think Jasper could be wrestling with like a lynx or something... for some reason whenever I picture him I picture him like a lynx strong but graceful but I'll just keep thinking of animals :geek:
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Since this is the only thread that talks about the Cullens & their eating I'm going to post this really funny thought I had.

So I have this really cute stuffed hippo that I got from Kohl's and I was looking at it the other day and it made me wonder, Would Edward or any of the other Cullens enjoy a hipp. (how sick is that?) But then I was like no probably not because they're herbivores. And then I was like well they'd probably enjoy lions or hyena's (?sp) because they're carnivores. But then I was like they're on the African continent & so the only time they'd be able to hunt would be at night, and then I had this image of Edward covered head to toe in w/a ski mask on & everything so he could hunt in Africa & try something new.

So there's your random thought for the day
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

What would Alice's favorite be? Since she's short it's hardto picture her really attacking like a lion or something but it's stupid think of her like wrestlig with a squirrel maybe like a deer or something but Edward says they like meat eaters anyway and plus deer can get pretty big so that won't work either. Any ideas? :lol:
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

For Alice, I'm thinking a lynx. A small lynx. :)
Everyone has agreed that Emmett is the grizzly type. :)
I see Jasper as a fox. He's fast, he can be over-protective and he's smart.
Last edited by VampireAlternative on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Okay, so if I only base my opinions on the books, then Jasper is like a snake, a cobra in BD. However, Jackson holds himself very much like a large cat who knows that he owns his territory and is uber confident. So, I'm gonna say a leopard or a cheetah. Or maybe a panther. He's very leonine.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:Okay, so if I only base my opinions on the books, then Jasper is like a snake, a cobra in BD. However, Jackson holds himself very much like a large cat who knows that he owns his territory and is uber confident. So, I'm gonna say a leopard or a cheetah. Or maybe a panther. He's very leonine.
Yes, you're right. I'm going to go with a feline, too. But even based on the books, I don't see him as a cobra. I see him more as a mammal. He knows what he's doing and he knows he will do it well. I think a panther, as you said, really suits him.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

By how most myths go, drinking from non-mammals wouldnt do much good. Their blood system is slightly diffrent from mammals. Gators just dont sound like the type of thing that would taste all that great to them.

Jasper: Wolf - very smart, powerful, and tends to be in packs. Since Jasper is a leader type I would think they would fit him best.

Rose: Lionesse or lion. Tend to guard their young longer then most preditors do, powerful and beutiful.

Carliale: I dont think he would allow himself to admit he has a preferance, but I think he would be closer to edward in enjoying Mountain Lions.

Esme: Lions. Same reason as Rose.

Alice: Here is the stickler. Preditors are closest to Humans according to Edward, but we know she runs closer to a Gazelle, still I would think of her as a Cheetah or a Leapord(sp) person.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I have so many different thoughts on what Jasper could prefer, but I say tiger for one simple reason. So that the Cullen brothers can say they have a fondness for lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|