1. How do you feel about imprinting?
It's sad that imprinting takes away the person's choice. If it was a happy event, like with Jacob or Quil, then it's endearing, but the Sam / Emily / Leah triangle is just too sad, esp for the odd person out.
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
I've always felt compassion for the wolves, so his story did not really change that much in me.
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
it was cruel and childish, but at the same time, Edward needed to see that to know how destructive his leaving was.
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
Yes. I was getting frustrated with Bella for leading Jacob on.
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
The personal ones are just too much, there is no privacy there. Advantages are that they can communicate so well, for protection and to aid them in battle. But it's too much, esp for Leah having the male wolves see her naked.
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners
Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank