Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
Sorry but this is a really random topic..
Anywayz...My fave is
Santa Baby ..
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!Rain.........Depressing. Avatar and Signature made by me.
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 789
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm
- Location: Somewhere Twilight Related.
i don't think it is classed as a carol but the snowman theme 'we're waling in the air' i love that song and the animation..so cute
i like the piano part and love playing it around christmas, it gets me in the mood and i love it
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam RoseVolturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
- Drag Racing With Alice and Edward
- Posts: 2811
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 pm
- Location: england
The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole.
White Christmas - Bing Cosby.
Drummer Boy duet by David Bowie & Bing Cosby(unlikely pair, awesome harmony)
Immanuel - Phillips, Craig & Dean(only men can sing this song)
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3586
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
- Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books
Mary's Boy Chile
You've probably never heard of it, it's an old song my mom has on a tape. My mom would sing it to me when I was little, and I really love it.
Some of the other favorites: What Child is This? I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Do you hear what I hear?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
I LOVE Christmas songs! So my fav's would have to be Mary Did You Know, and the Chrismtas Shoes. And then I also really like Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC it's just a fun upbeat song. As for the traditional songs I don't kow if I could pick a favorite but I really like Silent Night, and Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
- Protector of Jacob's Honor
- Posts: 4087
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm
- Location: hoping 2012 is better than 2011 was
oooh this is a nice thread for these days...
mine is definitely. I'm dreaming of a white christmas, I love the original, but the Kelly Family version is difenitely the best...
All though I like most christmas carols being put in a rock jacket...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
- Cliff Diving with Embry
- Posts: 3213
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Holland, wishing for forks
It's the most wonderful time of the year.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
- Posts: 18807
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: Where I always have been. The other side.
Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer!
TY KYM!! =) Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|AliceSHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
- Helping Mike to Get a Clue
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:17 am
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests