Rain Depressing?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Rain Depressing?

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I love the rain! But only if Im indoors reading and can hear it outside when im nice and warm :)
thuderstorms are the best!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I love the rain but when I am feeling sad it kind of helps me let my feelings out. But at the same time dancing in the warm rain in the summer is the most fun thing you can possibly do.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

No! I love rain! The sun makes me sick (stomachache, migraine, you name it... ) and it can kill. Rain makes me happy. I wish it rained all the time. ^.^
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Most of the time i find rain depressing...
But that is probably because we live up the road from a river and i don't want it to flood.
So,yeah it's depressing thinking about floods so thats my reason.
But you know what my favourite type of weather is?
That time when it's been hot all day and then the sky goes purple and it's before a storm with a nice breezy mist.
Ahhhh..So Nice. :lol:
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I love thunderstorms but they also scare me. I hate wind and I'm always afraid that I'm going to be struck by lightening. I love the rain, the thunder and the sky though! :D

One time my sister, my friend and I were taking a walk down the road and a lady walked up to us and said "You'd better get moving, that sky's looking pretty dark." That was weird because the sky was blue. So we walked around to the other side of the building and the sky was black. Absolutely black. Oh crap. So we made a run for it across the field. That was probably one of the scariest moments of my life. It looked like a tornado was ready to come straight down and suck us up into the black abyss. And of course I decided not to wear shoes that day so I was running across a plowed cornfield in my socks.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I love rain and thunderstorms! When I lived in the country, we had limited entertainment... and my friend lived on a huge acreage. When there were storms, we would go to her house and look out her window that had the view of their land and watch the lightning with the lights out. It was so cool!
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

I was born in central Washington and contrary to popular belief -- it doesn't rain all over the entire state. Central WA is pretty much desert. I was born in one, then moved to the "coast" (and this is what WA residents refer to as the area on the otherside of the mountains, it doesn't have to be ocean front property) for 10 years. I liked the rain and then increasingly got sick of it. Western WA is rainy 9 months out of the year. And after 10 years of 90 months (or so) of rain I became sick of it. Well, when I was 19 I moved back to central WA and I can't tell you how much I miss the rain. I've been here for nearly 12 years and it BARELY rains. But when it rains it pours.

So, if you're depressed the rain doesn't help. But I always loved the smell of the air after a good rain -- so fresh and nearly peaceful. So, even if I was depressed, just inhaling the fresh air sorta made things better.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I live in Wales.
It rains so often I barely notice it and that is a fact!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yesterday is the prime example of the one time rain is not depressing to me, and that is that I had volleyball practice outside but I also had a ton of homework and then miraculously it rained and then I was not depressed. But today it was still raining and I was again.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I love rain!
The vamps are out and about!! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!