Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Just Vent!

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Right! I NEED TO VENT!!!

I am Sooooooo p*ssed off!!!!!!
One of my horses decided to kick through a fence this afternoon at another horse & has basically de-gloved her back leg!!!! It happened right infront of my eyes & I could not believe it! :x You spend thousands putting safe fencing in & the silly cow STILL manages to injure herself!!!!
So, I had to catch her, clean the wound....LIFT the flap of skin back up & bandage it in place! She had a good 5 inch by 3 inch flap of skin cut down to the bone....NOT GOOD!!!!!!
Whilst I was bandaging...she decided to half kick out, to get away from the bandage & she Kicked me in the face! Luckily she wasn't being nasty....and it was only pretty soft. But enough to knock me on my butt. She damn near broke my nose though! And I got congealed blood all over my face & glasses. Not fun!
She's had an anti-biotic needle, pain relief powder & is locked up now...Vet coming tomorrow.
DAMN IT!!!

I am sooooo cranky! Silly mare. Why can't she keep her feet to herself, instead od being Ms. Kicky-pants?
Grrr!!! :evil: She'll be fine thankfully...but we have to be careful how much pain releif we give her, because she's pregnant.

End Rant. :x
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

OKay, here's my vent. I vented earlier, but it's bugging me again. Love is complicated. Everything in my life is complicated, why can't something come to me easily? Why is it that I have to choose my Mr. Right as being someone who is trying to move on from something devastating in his life and isn't ready to move on (with me) yet? Why is it that even though he has feelings for me he won't try to over come his fear of opening up to someone else again? Why is it that instead of dealing with his feelings he chooses not to deal with me? Then out of the blue he starts talking to me again to then ignoring me again?

It's like make up your mind, dude! Either ignore me and let me move on or figure out I am what you need and allow me back in. SERIOUSLY!

Like Bella says in the Twilight movie, "You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash."

Ugh!
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Ugh, I HATE with our feeling- superior drunk-@$$ professor.. seriously, the only reason he's still on the faculty because some student vouch for him for letting them pass, those are the drop-list, don't-listen don't-care students who don't even deserve the passing grade.. while students with moderately good grades have unfair marks.. dang!
He's doesn't even give discussions! what happened to lectures on monday, he just talks about his life and quizzes us on topics he didn't touch on...he even based our quizzes and tests on a really old version of our book, he doesnt even base his quizzes on our updated books we paid too much on( requirement)...

"I'm not forcing you to watch the film since its not free but if you do there will be no midterm exam"... and the midterm exam turns out to be a killer, so we HAVE to watch it.. dammit..
IHATEHIMIHATEHIM
the incompetent, unprofessional, drunk-@$$ (yes, he does drink a lot) MORONIC IMBECILE..
:x

i hope he falls into a ditch tonight after his drinking session. :evil: that is all...
---end rant---
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

So, I just got back from the library.

Librarian: So what grade are you in now?
Me: Oh, I graduated.
Librarian: Really? Was it last year then?
Me: No.
Librarian: *gasp* When?
Me: 2007.
Librarian: Really? It doesn't seem like it.
Me: I know...

How long is this going to keep happening? XD
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Carrisa wrote:Then there's our lovely state trying to make the school days last till five o' clock! I'm pretty sure I'm already insane, but if all that passes then I won't be in the right mind at all anymore.
What time does that school day start? Its honestly better than starting at 6 am & being out at 3pm. Its better for Students to start later. Its been proven.
Plus, I dont think anyone under 18 or does not exercise their right to vote frequently should be complaining about this. Its like when my teachers were telling all the kids to go home & tell their parents to vote on a new proposal so they wouldnt lose pointless football teams (we havelike 6 of them) when really, they were voting for tax increase & teacher pay raise.

It frustrates me when people take proposals as a done deal & they make the person that suggested it the bad guy - there are soooo many other people VOTING on it. If you dont like it, do something productive about it.

Im getting yelled at because my 'friend' cant pick up a phone. yay.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

I feel like a quick venting of my frustration.
My stupid french teacher is such a cow she's expecting my first piece of coursework in on FRIDAY!!! and i haven't even started to write it out in english properly, let alone in french!!! she hasn't gone through with us what we should do with setting it out or anything and the other girls who have asked her to have an unofficial look through it (not properly mark it but give advice on how to improve on it) have had her tell them that she ABSOLUTELY CAN'T do that!! even though EVERY other teacher for subjects with coursework will have a look through it and give feedback to you quite happily! UGH I HATE HER!!! there'll be one hell of a shouting match on friday when she asks me where it is and i tell her its not finished.... :twisted: im actually looking forward to pointing out her incompetence...
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Okay I really need to vent.

I hate my teacher. He is a freaking idiot. He can not speak. He says 'dat' and 'dere'. Umm.. hello? Arent you like a language arts/english teacher?? Shouldnt you be able to speak? He can not understand simple directions. I am tired of him talking like he owns us and like he is so much better than us. It is so annoying. I tell him he spells something wrong and he tells me to just let him teach the class. Teach the class what? How do be retarded? He needs to get a grip. Calm his g's. And get a real life, other than harassing us. I wish he would just teach us and let us be.. not control us. If you dont look at him correctly he yells at you. It is just getting really annoying.

And I just read something about a 200 day school year? What the heck?? Is this flippin China? We have weekends and a Summer thank you very much. If you want make a difference, why don't you start with... okay I cant say that because I might offend someone. :).

Thanks for listening. Ciao

~Syd
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

Today was one of the worst days ever. I found out that the guy I like might have a girlfriend. On one hand, I'm sad because, you know, he has a girlfriend. On the other hand, if he has a girlfriend then I am going to be seriously PISSED, because he's been totally flirting with me and that's soooo not cool. Plus, he was being a total a-hole to me today. He'd be all nice and flirty one second, and then he would be all b*tchy the next.
Then I found out we're doing this awful video project in Geography. I HATE THAT CLASS. And I had a test in Spanish, and those always suck.
And I had to go to track practice TWICE today, which is completely ridiculous. I think I probably ran at least 10 miles. And I've been soooo sore this week, which didn't help at all.
After that, I had to go to dinner with my family. I love them and all, but they are so freaking loud and annoying. I was tired and sweaty and all I wanted to do was go home, crawl into a ball, and cry. But noooooo I had to get dressed and go to dinner.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Today was .....Allora......Ordinary i guess.
Well it wasn't very interesting i had like double english,split double history and italian,math and P.E.
Boooring...
But English was funny.
Because we had to design an advertisement for a product we made up.
And...
Me and my friend Sarah decided we'd call it KindSoul Cosmetics. :lol: Lol..She's like "hey let's call it KindSoul " jokingly and i all like "Yeah whatever."
Then our catchphrase was "You're not beautiful unless you are wearing KindSoul Cosmetics."
:lol: It was funny as.At them time at least....hahahah.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Just a quick one to vent about how rubbish english publishers are and how much I want the next house of night book but can't find it anywhere and the offical release date for it in England is for today so where is it!? Grrr! Sorry I get very OCD over books!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя