Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #7

Post by SuperVixen »

LOL @ the thought of the boys doing a single ladies vid. I'd love to see that.

All of those stories to mke you ladies feel bvetter were pretty awesome. Picture stories are the best :D

Wow 100th page? That was quick! I try not to let everyone know about my Robsession but it sneaks out all the time. My husband will catch me looking at pics sometimes and my little brother turned 22 on tuesday and I was like "oh you're the same age as Robert Pattinson now" and most of my family was like "what? Who's that?" LOL
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn
TeamJacob!
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by TeamJacob! »

So like this is just a random observation, but I was just reading the last couple of pages and was like 'wow, there is a lot of jasper avies, ect. on here' hehehe :lol: .
Don't get me wrong...I'm just pointing out a observation which I am making at like 1 in the morning.

p.s-Rob is hhhhoooottt! :D
E<3B but I <3 Jacob
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER SECURITY
>>>Thinks her avie provides proof that Rob does indeed have muscles...;D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I love you Nandi! Lol. Yes there are quite a few Jackson avies. That would be because some of us Robnappers are mingling with the JOFs.

*raises hand* I'm guilty. Lol. Not that it's a bad thing or whatever cause the JOFs are awesome. So I think Jackson is hot too...is that really such a crime? I mean I am 100% faithful to our man Rob, but it never hurt to think of another guy as being hot, right? As long as we know for damn sure that no other man can even come close to Rob, it's still ok, right? Right?? *cowers in the corner*

Ok so here are a few Rob pictures just because..

So sexy with the scruff
*Sings* Rooobbbb croootttcchhh
Holy balls! WTS? You can almost see stomach. Almost.
This one just looks funny to me. Haha.
The hair kills me
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

DarkMuse wrote:I love you Nandi! Lol. Yes there are quite a few Jackson avies. That would be because some of us Robnappers are mingling with the JOFs.

*raises hand* I'm guilty. Lol. Not that it's a bad thing or whatever cause the JOFs are awesome. So I think Jackson is hot too...is that really such a crime? I mean I am 100% faithful to our man Rob, but it never hurt to think of another guy as being hot, right? As long as we know for damn sure that no other man can even come close to Rob, it's still ok, right? Right?? *cowers in the corner*

Ok so here are a few Rob pictures just because..

So sexy with the scruff
*Sings* Rooobbbb croootttcchhh
Holy balls! WTS? You can almost see stomach. Almost.
This one just looks funny to me. Haha.
The hair kills me
*raises hand, too*
Kristiner, I, too, have a soft spot in my heart for Jackson. He's an adequate (read: super foxy) second to my boyfriend, Robert. And the JOFs rock my socks. So come away from that corner, missy...or make room for me.

Oh, and picture 4 looks funny because Kristen looks like a zombie, Catherine looks nervous, and Robert looks like a friggin' wind blown stripper. I mean, really. Why bother with the shirt? Oh, Rob.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

I love all pics from the Germany Premiere but you can tell he and KStew are soooo tired.

Last pic-His was getting a little out of control before he cut it off. I miss you Sex Hair. Come back soon!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Ok all.... Thread #8. You guys are hard to keep up with!....
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”