Illegal Activities

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by Landiana »

wow we have the same name! lol

sounds like it could be a good fanfic!

i think that if they could survive without doing illegal stuff then they would, but they have to survive in our modern world
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

when_the_sun_shines wrote:See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever?
For the same reason that they don't hunt humans- they don't want to be monsters. They want to be good. They only do what's necessary to continue their existence- they won't do something on purpose just because they can.
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

I am pretty sure the Cullens are guilty of:

Tax evasion
Passport Fraud
Illegal hunting without a license
Murder (before becoming vegitarians on humans, and guilty of vampire murder after)
money laundering
embezzlement
identity theft
medical malpractice
car theft (Alice is a freejacker!!!)
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

If you were immortal and honestly had endless amounts of time ahead of you, can you honestly say that you wouldn't try any of these illegal activities?

I don't think of myself as a monster, but can you blame them for wanting some more excitement? :D

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

renesmeecarlie wrote:If you were immortal and honestly had endless amounts of time ahead of you, can you honestly say that you wouldn't try any of these illegal activities?

I don't think of myself as a monster, but can you blame them for wanting some more excitement? :D
Yes I would absolutely do the same! I dont know about the human murder part though. I think I would stick to the veggitarian lifestyle that Carlisles family does though.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

renesmeecarlie wrote:If you were immortal and honestly had endless amounts of time ahead of you, can you honestly say that you wouldn't try any of these illegal activities?

Possibly. Just to know that I could. But I would feel bad afterward. I still have my personality intact, after all. :)
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

ringswraith wrote:

Possibly. Just to know that I could. But I would feel bad afterward. I still have my personality intact, after all. :)
Yes, but would that personality be the same if (as a newborn vampire) you ended up eating someone that you onec loved in your human life like a former family member or friend? Apparently new vamps have problems around humans.
renesmeecarlie
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by renesmeecarlie »

Don't get me wrong...I would do my best to avoid the murder part, but I can't say that I would live for eternity and never try grand theft auto :lol:

"Amazing", he said, his exquisite voice full of wonder, slightly amused.
"Carlisle was right."
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Lightwish: Yes, and even more so- because you'd be so consumed by regret you'd take steps to avoid situations like that.

Unless you happened to actually like it, of course.
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

renesmeecarlie wrote:Don't get me wrong...I would do my best to avoid the murder part, but I can't say that I would live for eternity and never try grand theft auto :lol:
Oh yes auto theft ftw! I think that most of the time the Cullens just buy their cars though. Apparently Alice's foresight tends to help when investing stocks in the stockmarket lol

If only I had that foresight!