Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Just Vent!

Post by debussygirl »

So I have 2 math assignments, history notes, chemistry lab, chemistry worksheet, vocab test, and spanish homework that I have to do today with an hour and a half of volleyball practice, outside nonetheless! Please start to rain! Please start to rain!
Now. I was selected to do this RYLA thing and they said that 4-8 of the 11 that were interviewed would be chosen. With that, I'm fairly confident that I would go. But I had the interview today and they told me that they would be only taking 2 kids, and so now I'm worried and going over in my head all through the interview and eeeek!!
AND Pat and Oscars isn't contacting me back about the Best Buddies fundraiser! :x
So I'm going to go now, with the homework and stuff that I have to do.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I have so much work to do it's ridiculous. And the one person that swore on their lives that they'd help me isn't answering any of their phones. Or their emails. I'm about ready to head across town to their house and rip the front door off it's hinges.

Really now? If you can't help, it's no big deal, but let's not make rash promises.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Twilight_girl15
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_girl15 »

You can disregaurd this i just needed to get this out,....

ugh why is it that just because i am the oldest out of 7 means that i have to take care of every thing/one i mean I am only 15 i dont even have my permit yet and my mom is pregnant again ugh why is it me because noone else has to do what have to do i have to cook clean makesure everybody is ok with clothes and my mom isnt even that far along she is only 8 weeks pregnant and she acts like she is on bed rest and all that crap not to mention that my best friend is pregnant and she is 14 and has an 17 year old bf ugh i have school and homework on top of all this ugh!!!
Just when you think things can't get any worse.....they do.
But....I've learned that life is like hour glass sand.
Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom,
but all you have to do is be patient and wait
for something to turn everything around.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

Im soooo stressed. My iTunes is being retarded, a whole bunch of songs disappeared - ATL songs! - I can re-download them from ATLB anyway - But Im having to re-organize my whole library & its soooo annoying!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I hate when people expect you to be very nice to them, when they aren't to you. Sometimes people are so naive! She just expects me not to know what she says about me behind my back? If she doesn't want to have an honest relationship with me, then I don't want to have one with her. And it is really sad because of her title Ma mere...so to speak. :cry: I am so OVER this.
ImageImage
E<3B
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I have my ACTs tomorrow and I'm really worried. I don't want to get a bad score! Everyone else is taking their SATs and stuff in April, so I'm worried that I won't be ready only being in school till early February. And there's only 1 college that I want to go to, so if I don't get into that one I don't know what I'm going to do! I need this high ACT score!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

O M E
I said, more than once, that they could just go to the movies without me. But no, they wants me to go, so that was their choice. So instead of just going, I get a guilt trip because I didn't want to go, and I wanted to finish my schoolwork ontime? Had I just skipped my schoolwork and gone to the movies, I would have gotten into trouble. Can I do anything right? Or is everything I do just going to be twisted and turned until a way for it to be wrong is found?! I am already kind of anxiety-ridden...so just keep on piling it on, I can handle it. I've had worst... :?
ImageImage
E<3B
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Okay.. I am about ready to shoot someone :evil:

Dear Disgusting People I Saw Today,

I hate PDA's.. or Public Displays of Affection.. If you want to go make out or snuggle with some nasty boy out in public.. go find a corner to hide in. Im tired of having to watch you be nasty. Ugh. Also, if I see making out with a different someone every week, that makes you a gardening tool minus the e. Gross.. I hope you dont get an STD.

Also, if another kid throws his pelvis at me.. I am going to punch him in the nose. I am not your toy and I dont even know your name. Leave me alone. I do not even like you. Disgusting.

And.. you know you have commited the ultimate crime against me when, you come up behind me, breath on me, and then cough on my snickers. Oh my god. I almost killed him. And, thanks for corrupting my friend.. she is now acting like an idiot.

I am not in the mood for your childish freaking games. Good-Bye.

Wooh! I feel better now. Okay.. Worst night in a long time. I am ticked off. Ugh
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!!!!!

i need more time!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

i'm so annoyed with certain things.
i wish things weren't always so rough for me.
i can't wait for this school year to end...
randomness bum<3