Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
my friend matt is suppose to be emmett, he's tall and very muscle-like. he's cool.
i wanna be heidi. hehe. she's tall, and her eyes are just as weird as me..
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 701
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:06 pm
- Location: strumming a guitar and listening to die hard music
are we planning for Halloween 2009???
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 am
- Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*
I don't go trick or treating, but if I did, I would go as a vampire
I just go to my friend's house, or he comes to mine and we eat sweets
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
- Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
- Posts: 12793
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
- Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD
So, what's the deal with Halloween? You teach your children not to take candy from strangers, then you throw that in their face? Hahaha, talk about contradicting. =P
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am
Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays.
I'm 19 and I still go trick-or-treating. Never too old for free candy! I always drag my cousin along with me (she's 21) but she swears that last year was the last year. We'll see.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
- Fishing with Charlie
- Posts: 873
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:46 am
- Location: - Nowhere -
for me halloween's an okay holiday. I just am never creative enough to come up w/a cool costume to dress up & not spend a lot of $$$$$. so I don't hate it but I don't enjoy it either.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
- Protector of Jacob's Honor
- Posts: 4087
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm
- Location: hoping 2012 is better than 2011 was
-Jasper wrote:So, what's the deal with Halloween? You teach your children not to take candy from strangers, then you throw that in their face? Hahaha, talk about contradicting. =P
I totally agree, Halloween isn't very big in NZ. I was always taught that trick-or-treating is bad. I don't see why it's such a big deal!
Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...
Thanks Cocoa for the banner
- Has Caught Sight of Edward
- Posts: 1083
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:37 pm
- Location: Aotearoa/New Zealand!
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests