Blood and Chocolate--the movie

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Blood and Chocolate--the movie

Post by NKistheshiz »

I fell in love with the movie. Hugh Dancy was so dreamy! lol
I have the book but I haven't read it... I don't even know where it is :?
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
SoulLife
Settled in Forks

Post by SoulLife »

i definatly liked the book more than the movie
ultimatly i liked how Vivian ended up with Gabrial other than Adrian
Adrian was just a wimp :/ to me
Dorito
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dorito »

I liked the movie, though it seemed kinda hard to think the two of them brought down the whole pack together in the end. I didn't even know it was a book until my friend Hannah told me it was and that she loved the book and was kinda let down by the movie. I think I'll have to give that a read.
I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bellas
jacobblacksgirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Riding motocycles with Jacob........Cliff diving with Jacob, Embry, Quil, and Sam

Post by jacobblacksgirl »

When I first saw Blood and Chocolate I was so amazed that they made the movie about werewolves...I was the best movie I've seen in all my life...I didn't even kno that they made the movie from the book....AWESOME...
I got my werewolf boy.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I really liked this movie, I was shocked how the wolves were actually wolves and not some mutated form.

Someone told me that the book is so much better then the movie but I really liked it. It was a very interesting storyline.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Blood and Chocolate was a cute movie! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

i managed to pick up the book at school, we had these people come in and to encourage people to read we were given two free books, i chose Blood and Chocolate and something else (on an offshoot i managed to wangle another 2 free books because my best friend at the time didn't read, so i chose her books lol). I must say that i remember not really enjoying the book, i may have to re read it again, but the movie, oh my, i love the movie, the actors they chose were brilliant, i love Hugh Dancy, he is gorgeous and was it Olivier Martinez who played the alpha wolf, because i thought he was brilliant too. The women in the film were just so right for the roles.

I'm kinda hoping that someone decides to make another one because i really want to know what happens to the characters, whether that wolfy world works by the same rules, that now she has killed the alpha she is now it, but then i don't want them to because it could really ruin it.

Bucherest looked beautiful, i really want to visit it now. I will have to re read the book and get back to you all about the comparison because i read it when i was like 13.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
SweetRinny
Settled in Forks

Post by SweetRinny »

I think that the books are always better because of the amount of detail put into it, the flow of emotions seem so real and natural and not hurried and corny you get a chance to look into the other side of the characters, to get into their heads I found the book was way better than the movie and the ending was different in the book then it was in the movie.
So I must say that I found the book extremely better :)
I like Gabriel better :lol: I guess because Adrian acted so mean and cold to her after he found out what she was I mean well it could be understandable but he shot her as well! >.<
want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

I liked it alot, very unusual werewolf movie that has a Twilight and Buffy edge to it.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I like the movie and glad they used real werewolves. I didn't know however that it was a book. I will have to visit my local library.
Banner by TammyAZ