1. What was your reaction to Jacob and Paul fighting as wolves?
I thought it was cool that they would show this. Gives us a good visual of how dangerous they can be.
2. What was your first reaction to Emily? Did you instantly like her? Did you think she and Bella would get along?
She reminded me alot of Esme in personality. I did like her...seems like she's been through alot, but later on down the road seems her story is a tid bit complicated.
3. What was your reaction to the abilities that the wolves seemed to possess that were uncovered in this chapter - accelerated healing and quick reflexes? Where you worried about them fighting a vampire?
I actually was worried for them, for some reason I would still think the vampires would win even w/ the quick healing.
4. How did you feel about Jacob and Bella's relationship at this point?
There relationship is just weird. Bella is emotionally unstable even w/ Jacob in my opinion.
5. What are your thoughts and feelings on Bella's conclusion that she would love Edward even if he was the vampire who was killing innocent hikers/people?
Thats love. Like she said it's irrational, bizarre, passionate...and just that LOVE. I do think love overides your mind sometime. I like later on when she is comparing Romeo and Juliet. What would it be if she married the other guy....think we all knew or had some kind of premonition that edward would be back soon...
*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*