Magazines

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Re: Magazines

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

i found a poster of twilight in Girlfriend magazine but now i have lost it :cry:
but there was interveiws with kristen and rob so i stuck that on my wall instead :lol:
ImageImage
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I refuse to believe that Rob is a bad kisser. Okay he miht be slobbery like so many guys I know (sorry guys - I'm generalizing) but I do not believe that magaine. I'f I sould ever be able to confirm or deny the roumer... I'll let you know.

I mean... I did see the movie...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, I actually thought he looked like fairly good kisser...
XD
*headdesk*
LUCKY KRISTEN STEWART! :D
ImageImage
E<3B
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

looked good to me too.
really good.
really, really good.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He doesn't look like such a bad kisser in the movie! :lol: But in that article I read he was the one who said he was a bad kisser (although on the front page they made it seem like someone who had experienced it had said it). I suspect he's just being modest or something. Or maybe he hopes fangirls won't want him anymore after they read that. :lol: They did have this quote from Kristen Stewart saying that sometimes when they had to kiss it felt like her face was bleeding because Rob's beard was so 'hard'. (Can you say that about a beard in English? Idk.)

Oh, I just remember a magazine I love to read and I forgot to mention before. I love the read Clickx. It's a Belgian computer magazine and it has a great style.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I buy Sugar and Bliss every month.. unless I don't like the person on the cover or the freebie gift :P

I got a twilight poster in this months issue of Sugar.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

LilyMorgana wrote:... :lol: They did have this quote from Kristen Stewart saying that sometimes when they had to kiss it felt like her face was bleeding because Rob's beard was so 'hard'. (Can you say that about a beard in English? Idk.)
That has nothing to do with being a bad kisser... that has to do with feeeling rug burn (or beard burn) on your face. Beard burn sucks.
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

spookybell wrote:
LilyMorgana wrote:... :lol: They did have this quote from Kristen Stewart saying that sometimes when they had to kiss it felt like her face was bleeding because Rob's beard was so 'hard'. (Can you say that about a beard in English? Idk.)
That has nothing to do with being a bad kisser... that has to do with feeeling rug burn (or beard burn) on your face. Beard burn sucks.
Yeah, I know. I just didn't know how to say it in English. ;) I just thought it was typical for the magazine I read to get quotes out of their context and place them on the cover as if someone else had said them. They wrote "Robert Pattinson is a bad kisser" on the cover between those quote things (" ") but then it turned out to be Robert Pattinson himself who had said that. I mean, I don't think Robert Pattinson talks about himself in the third person so they shouldn't have used the quotation marks on that sentence. I so hate it when they do that. But as of today I cannot hate them anymore. They put three Twilight posters in their last issue. :)
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

A.H wrote:I buy Sugar and Bliss every month.. unless I don't like the person on the cover or the freebie gift :P

I always buy Sugar too!
I got the Twilight poster and it's now on my wall along with every single other Twilight thing I found!
I bought Bliss a few weeks ago too because there was a Rob interview in it!

I also refuse to believe he's a bad kisser!
(BTW how do you know you're a bad kisser unless somebody tells you?!)
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
A.H wrote:I buy Sugar and Bliss every month.. unless I don't like the person on the cover or the freebie gift :P

I always buy Sugar too!
I got the Twilight poster and it's now on my wall along with every single other Twilight thing I found!
I bought Bliss a few weeks ago too because there was a Rob interview in it!

I also refuse to believe he's a bad kisser!
(BTW how do you know you're a bad kisser unless somebody tells you?!)
xoxo
I have never heard of that magazine!

AND, on the kissing subject, to some people he might be a great kisser! What other people consider gross others might consider amazing...
but yes...
REALLY good kisser...is what Rob looks like.
ImageImage
E<3B