1) What did you think of Billy's conversation with Bella and her response?
I was annoyed w/ him, but I could see where he was coming from. When I was first read Twilight, I knew something was up w/ him and that he also had some sort of secret for why he didn't like the Cullens. I think Bella's answere was normal. I mean I would get like that too if someone didn't like my fiance..
2) Did you approve of the way Charlie treated Edward as the first boyfriend Bella ever brought home?
I thought it was funny. Secretly, I think he wanted her around the house all the time. It showed his fatherly love and protectiveness coming out. lol.
3) Edward talks about his inner turmoil regarding constantly putting Bella into danger. Do you think he is to hard on himself?
No, he has to constantly watch himself now. Things that come even naturally to him, he is having to really think about now. Like he said, one wrong accidental touch and that could kill/ hurt Bella.
4) Edward finally says "I love you". Were you disappointed in how it came out almost off-handedly.
No, w/ Edward you always expect the unexpected. Well at least I do. He almost doesn't have to say anything. Their relationship is anything but a *fling*. His actions speak louder than words.
5) We learn more about Esme, was your impression of her changed after learning more about her?
No, I still see her as loving and almost timid.
*~* Do you think that I could be scary?*~*
*~* What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?*~*
*~* As long as I'm going to hell, I migh as well do it thoroughly*~*
*~* You smell so good in the rain*~*