Just Vent

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Just Vent

Post by una »

Check out the Spanish speaking thread and pm someone from it urcoolcarrie. That'd be a great way to find someone who can help you.

Now to my vent - I hate our office printer. Stupid thing keeps claiming it has a carriage jamb...I have looked and took the machine apart... there is NO jamb!!! :evil: I am about to drop kick the stupid thing out the window. My boss thinks we just need to clean out the accumulated ink at the bottom of the ink carriage hanger....can I just say eww. It is really nasty...dried ink is like grease...gets everywhere and doesn't come off very well. My hands are stained black and the thing STILL won't work! I feel like the guys from "Office Space" and their war with the stupid fax machine.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

I can't concentrate in class at all. Or get my locker open. Or get to my classes on time. Or put up with the teachers. And I used to be such a good student too once upon a time. GRRRRRR!!!

My ex-friend-with-freaking-benefits-because-he's-too-freaking-immature-to-make-an-actual-commitment made out with his new girl in front of me the other day. PLEASE PEOPLE! IS IT SO HARD TO GET A FREAKING ROOM?
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

^OH wow! You need chocolate!!! And a hug. :shock:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

that so sad! and ya, i agree. you do need chocolates and a hug.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Hug and chocolates accepted. Haha
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

School starts tomorrow.
Enough said.
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

I hate school. I don't have any friends and I'm too shy to talk. I'm an easy target, and people use that. I hate everything. I feel like crying.
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i'm so sorry. i would be your friend!! *hugs you*
don't hate everything. things will be ok. i promise. school was really bad for me too, but then i learned to get out of my comfort zone a bit, and i now have a few close friends who i hang out with all the time. you'll learn to do the same thing, and everything will turn out ok. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

i have a lot of school works!!! and when i say a lot it is a LOT! tons! :evil:
this is B.S.!
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Okay. I got just another stupid little problem, but in my world it's a huge problem.

So we have athletics at our school and I do cross country (against my will) and I live in Texas, so it's at least 100 degrees when I run. The girls run in the morning before school and we have like 15 minutes to get ready most of the time.

My idiot coaches decided to be a pain in the booty and now we have to wear uniforms. It's bad enough that we are running 3/4 miles in the morning with little time to get ready, but this year we have to wear the thickest, ugliest, hottest outfit ever!

MY COACHES ARE IDIOTS!

I just want to like slap them and ask them what they were thinking. Oh, right. They weren't thinking, they never thing. They are idiots who don't care about us, they only care about themselves. It' so annoying.

Yeah. I'm done. lol. Thanks for pretending to care! :lol: