Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
-Jasper wrote:something that I can't remember which is really bugging me. The chocolates are shaped like shells or shrimp, but still taste like chocolate, sometimes they are milk chocolate with white chocolate swirled in, and they taste slightly coffee-ish. They're really nice.
I found them! They are guylian chocolates. Yum. (I think I spelt it right - it might have a 'v' in there somewhere)
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
- Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
- Posts: 12793
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
- Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD
I live for chocolate,I eat, drink, feel and worship at the great chocolate throne.
My favorite thing "Death by Chocolate" ice cream. When you are finished, there is this beautiful buzz that I get from this choc. o.d.
Nothing like it!!
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3585
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
- Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books
Thank you, yanjan3, now my mouth is watering...
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 am
- Location: Over The Rainbow
- Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 pm
- Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...
im def craving more chocolate now but plain hershey milk choclate, thats the best!
- Hanging Up on Jessica
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:23 pm
- Location: with emmett in my happy place =)
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests