Just Vent!

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Just Vent!

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

SO MUCH SCHOOLWORK.
ImageImage
E<3B
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

My housemate is driving me insane!

He doesn't put his dirty dishes in the diswasher, so they just pile up and up, leaving myself and my fiance with no clean plates. I think he expects me to do, seeing as i'm a woman. I wouldn't be surprised if his mum did everything for him at home...even wiping his bum.

He is training to be a primary school teacher at infant level (5-7 years old), at least i think that was what he said, he doesn't believe in Santa (which is fine, but equates it with there being no God and people who believe in God are naive and feeling false hope) so what is he going to do at Christmas in school with all the little kids talking about getting presents from Santa? How is he even going to teach the R.E curriculum, without being all cynical about it?

He has a mini go at us because of where we do our food shopping, because where he goes you can buy a sandwich for less then buying the bread and ham, or whatever sandwich filling you want...he doesn't understand that if he did buy the loaf of bread and the filling, he could feed himself for longer.

He complains about having no friends alot of the time, when you look at his facebook or msn list there are like 200 people on it. He suffers from Depression, but please don't think that i'm holding it against him, because i'm not, lots of people i know suffer from it, but i do draw the line at him guilt tripping people because he is depressed, saying stuff like: Love you, but i know you'll tire of me sending you messages soon enough, it always happens and i lose friends out of it, so we'd better just enjoy this friendship while it lasts" i just think that's over the top.

His opinions while being completely valid, because everyone is entitled to their opinion, are very naive (at least some of them are) and you can't argue with him, as his opinion is far superior to yours, because he thinks he's better than you.

There are loads of other little things he does that annoy the pants off me...but they are too many for me to list and besides i think i've ranted for long enough :P

Thanks for providing this space :D
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My accent is frustrating me. It still comes out Southern and I don't know why. I don't understand how 3 MONTHS of living in the South can override 19 YEARS of living in the North. It makes no sense! Besides, I've been back in Ohio for a year now. You'd think TN/GA would have been out of my system a long time ago!
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Southern accents are sexy. But i'm pretty sure your accent will change back, in time. Mine did too..!

as for my venting:

my project is not halfway finished! why oh why did i not listen to instructions?!
turns out, nobody else did.. and with our teacher gone, we have NO idea how the project is to be properly completed! why oh why??!
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

I have 10 maths questions to do... thats due tomorrow!
I hate year 11...
So much work... :x
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I'm so tired of moving, and for whatever reason, I have a connection to that house. I realized just how permanent this was. I wasn't living there anymore... And when I tried to sleep, all I saw was my bedroom. :( And I started crying. 11 houses in 19 years is not fun. I think it makes me feel displaced.

UGH! AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE STRESS, I'VE GOT TWO FLAMING PIMPLES! :( The kind that are UBER red and HURT. *sobs*
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

yanjan3 wrote:Southern accents are sexy. But i'm pretty sure your accent will change back, in time. Mine did too..!
I doubt it. It's been a year! What the hell?

And you know, the people I was staying with didn't even have an accent. The only time I was ever exposed to it was when we had friends over or when we went somewhere. How long did it take for yours to change and how long were you exposed to each accent?
I'm so tired of moving, and for whatever reason, I have a connection to that house. I realized just how permanent this was. I wasn't living there anymore... And when I tried to sleep, all I saw was my bedroom. :( And I started crying.
You'll get over it. I've had the same thing happen to me and I still dream about my old bedrooms (even though they sucked). My bedroom right now is by far the best I've ever had though, so I guess I can't complain.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

I dont like when other people think they know whats best for you when they dont even know the half of it or they cant even relate.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Random freak viruses that pretend they're virus scanners. Douche, I KNOW that you're trying to infect my computer. I'm not STUPID. Have you ever even used a virus scanner? It doesn't look like what just popped up. Seriously, get a life. You could be doing more productive things than infecting a 19 year old's crappy computer. It's not like I have any money. You want to steal my identity? You won't get anything.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

My computer just got over a vicious string of viruses/malware. It took my brother days to figure out how to fix it and he's a computer god. It's not been the same since -*sniff*- but at least the worst of it's gone.