Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jaspercookie

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by jaspercookie »

Okay, so these are pretty weird, but true things about me.

- Whenever I zone out in class, I imagine that Jack Barakat is waiting for me at home to help me study. Haha.
- I cry over political elections when my candidate loses.
- I cry when I listen to music I really like/love. Even if it's a happy song.
- I'm addicted to chewing ice. I chew one cube every five minutes pretty much.
- Sometimes I think I want to end up homeless... then I rethink that :lol: .
- I use song lyrics randomly and sporadically throughout normal conversation.
Example: My friend: Hey, Grace, how was it at your school today?
Me: It was a plane ride from LAX to O'hare.
My friend: Okay...
-I cannot open my locker for the life of me, so I always resort to asking this guy who I know likes me to do it for me.
- I have crush on this senior who slicks back his hair. Nothing major, but just a little tiny crush. Even so... this kid is a pretty weird crush for me to have.
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

The cold doesnt bother me at all.
I always zone out in class and imagine I'm somewhere else not caring about anything
I hide my emotions from everyone, and keep them to myself
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

Ican read more then anyone in my classes
I chew my ice cream
I play the clarinet
I am addicted to popsicles
I'm very random
I clean way too much
I suck at sports
Im always my ela teacher's pet
I think that edward cullen is at home waiting for me
I tune everybody and everything out and i start to read my favorite parts of the TW series in my head.

thats it for now.
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

I always rip out the first ply whenever I open a new tissue thing for the bathroom.
I get grossed out by cracks.
I still listen to N'Sync & Backstreet Boys in Youtube & get a good laugh out of it when I have nothing better to do.
LOL!
Yeah.... bringin' back those days. Hahah<3
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I burst out laughing for no reason all the time.

Whenever anybody pokes me in the side, I spaz out and scream loudly. (just can't help it)

I am seriously addicted to Twilight. Like I am concerned for myself. All I can talk about is Twilight, all I can think about is Twilight related, I'm seriously wearing my Twilight shirt right now, and I am listening to the Midnight Sun playlist at this very moment.

I think I might have a Jacob.
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

AliceLauren wrote:I burst out laughing for no reason all the time.

I am seriously addicted to Twilight. Like I am concerned for myself. All I can talk about is Twilight, all I can think about is Twilight related
i do the laughing thing alot, lol its usually just because i think of something funny and laugh out loud instead of laughing inside my head, i usually get weird looks, lol

I COMPLETELY agree with you on the twilight thing, i forwarn people if they ask me about it letting them know that i can talk fooooorrrrreeevvvveeerrrrr about it! lol
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

- I like watching this lady on youtube who teaches you how to apply make on up. She's really really good.
- I clean up the house before I sleep
- I like eating wayyyyyy too much haha
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
withAlice
Settled in Forks

Post by withAlice »

Most of the time (not all of the time), I separate the different foods on my plate... like I don't want them touching eachother, haha.
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

I sing along with the radio into my hairbrush (and sometimes my hair moose) in front of my mirror
I wake up REALLY early so I can eat breakfast in peace and quiet
Sometimes I get back out of bed late @ night when my family is sleeping so I can watch recorded episodes of Gilmore Girls and The Secret Life
Gore makes me REALLY queezy, and I can't stand up if I hear/look at anything related to it.
Sometimes I pick out all the good stuff from the ice cream carton (LOL)
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

-I make all of my posts one color, usually because that color relates to something, like it used to be orange for the Host & then it was deepskyblue for Jack Barakat's jacket & now it's purple for G.A.B.E.'s jacket.
-I sometimes become obsessive with one song & put it on repeat for like days & thats how it ends up on my most played list on my iPod.
-I always have to be moving (Like while I was waiting to think of something weird that I do, I found my index finger tapping rythmically on the keyboard)
-Sometimes in class (Like Today in Biology) I skip my notes & write down song lyrics from my favorite songs (Like listening to my iPod in class, but in my head) - I swear Ive written Remembering Sunday's lyrics 6 times.
-Whenever a song that I like comes on the tv (especially Shake It) I have to get up & sing & sometimes dance.
jaspercookie wrote:- Whenever I zone out in class, I imagine that Jack Barakat is waiting for me at home to help me study. Haha.
Okay, Yours caught my eye & I had to reply to it. One, If Jack Barakat ever helped anyone study, I would be in shock, but him being at your house, well everyone imagines that (:
jaspercookie wrote:- I cry when I listen to music I really like/love. Even if it's a happy song.
- I use song lyrics randomly and sporadically throughout normal conversation.
Example: My friend: Hey, Grace, how was it at your school today?
Me: It was a plane ride from LAX to O'hare.
My friend: Okay...
I cry when I listen to some songs too, usually because it will jog my mind of something. & I do that lyrics thing all the time or quote hot guys like Gabe, Jack, Alex or William.