1. Bella has a knack for predicting outcomes. She makes a comment to herself about Jacob turning his back on his birthright as pack leader, and this left Sam Uley "to act as the chief of legends and magic now. . . ." Why do you think Bella didn't finish her thought?
Hopefully she realized she should stop thinking about Jacob and concentrate on her brand new HUSBAND!
2. Why do you believe that Sue Clearwater chopped off her hair? If she was so uncomfortable at the wedding, why did she attend?
I think she attended to watch over Seth and be with Charlie.
3. Why does it bother Jacob more that Bella plans on a real human honeymoon than her pending transition in a week or two?
Hum, this is a tough one. My initial though is that he can't stand to insert Edward into his fantasies. If you know what I'm saying. Still, I'm not sure it's all selfishness. You would think he would know Edward better by now and trust him not to hurt Bella, though...so I think it's mostly selfishness.
4. There is no description of what car was decorated and used for the honeymoon get-away. What car do you believe they used?
Hum, since it was covered in shoes I think it must be Alice's Yellow Porsh.
5. Why is Bella so hopeful when she waves goodbye and sees her families on the porch?
Good question? By all accounts she should be crying her eyes out about how she will never see her human family again. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that now that she really has Edward she isn't so freaked about about getting older anymore. Maybe it ties in with her willingness to stay human after the honeymoon. She doesn't feel as urgent a need to say goodbye to all things human.
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure and full of quiet gentleness. Then it is peace-loving and courteous. It allows discussion and is willing to yield to others; it is full of mercy and good deeds. James 3:17