What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I have jus recently acquired this thing where i tap my fingers on the desk at and desk or table.It's really annoying for me and everyone else.I can't stop it it's just a habit.Arrgghh....
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

If the teacher cleans the board, but misses a bit, that will annoy me for the whole lesson. It must be spotless or it will feel weird.

My room must always be tidy - I am very organised and it makes my skin crawl when it's untidy.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

by -Jasper on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:41 am

If the teacher cleans the board, but misses a bit, that will annoy me for the whole lesson. It must be spotless or it will feel weird.

My room must always be tidy - I am very organised and it makes my skin crawl when it's untidy.

I know what you mean.
I am like that.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

At flyball we have mats that we have to lay out for each lane so that the dogs don't slip and slide. Whenever someone other than myself rolls them out, they are all windy and not straight. I HAVE to go and make them perfect or it irritates me for the entire practice. lol
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I have Obsessive Twilight Disorder.
I'm serious. Everything I see, do, or hear revolves or relates to the books in a way. And I have Twilight dreams too.
:D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i have obsessive posting dissorder...
if there is a thread that i have posted in and i see that someone else has posted there i have to post orelse it bugs me...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

i have afew!
if i'm eating i have to eat evenly, one bite on teh left one bite o the right
i don't like things being ineven or left out, like eating cereal, i can't leave a cheerio(or whaterver i'm eating) by itself inthe bolw before i eat it, all the last ones must be on the spoon at the same time or i feel like i'm leaving it out.
people chewing their hair-really get to me!
when sockets are turned on and nithing is plugged in -i have to turn it off! -my weirdest one!
when people don't wear seatbelts-i know it sounds stupid but that's just me
the colour orange-i can't stand it...it's soo strange but i really feelsick when people use that highlighter orange-it is such a nasty colour
oh and the obviouse obbsessive cullen/twilight dissorder-anything i see my mind immediatly relates back to twilight, i was watching the news lastnight and they said the word italy and i started laughing -my parents think i'm crazy!

so that is me in all of my wierdness! XD
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

GOODNESS!!!! I HAVE ONE HUGE ONE!!

ok here i go it is when people spell or pronounce oblious twi names wrong. like emmett, when i am on FF (fanfiction) people spell it emmet GRR! or my friend pronounces emmett with a french accent. :evil: that makes me mad. i like spent a month learning to spell and pronounce the table in the back of BD off heart.

that is my OCD.

CAm<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

sarah! wrote:I have Obsessive Twilight Disorder.
I'm serious. Everything I see, do, or hear revolves or relates to the books in a way. And I have Twilight dreams too.
:D
I TOTALLY CAN RELATE!!! I can't focus when anything twilight is going on. Even if it is a conversation across the room, or someone listening to the Soundtrack. :lol:
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i have obsessive posting dissorder...
if there is a thread that i have posted in and i see that someone else has posted there i have to post orelse it bugs me...
Same here. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

BellsEdwardalways wrote: 3. When buying books I buy the ones with best looking covers and can spend an endless amount of time at a book store trying to determine whether "this" book looks better than "that" book.
Oh goodness, me too. Even when I buy the 'used' books I need for my classes, I would try to dig through ALL of the available books to see which one looks the best --without any creases, any writings, any folds, all of it. And my mom would always get mad because I would take forever to choose one book.

But other than that, my other OCDs include:

- My notes have to be written perfectly. And yes, I mean perfectly. I re-write my notes when I get home because I can't stand the crappy-looking notes I took at school. And whenever I write in ink, if I even mess up on one letter, I start all over again, and throw that paper away. My teachers always comments on how my notes look like they've been typed or how they look like an exact photocopy from the book --haha.

- I press my car alarm three times every time I lock it. After pressing it three times, I pull on the door handle to make sure it's locked. I must do that all the time, and my friends get irritated because I will not leave unless I perform those so-called 'rituals'. I never walked away from my car not doing those. It would drive me insane if I ever did.

- I always wet my toothbrush before I slab some toothpaste onto it. If it's dry, I wash it off, wet it, and apply toothpaste again.

- I do the sign of the cross before I sleep, eat, drive, leave the house, and after I wake up. Yes, I am religious, but I always find myself doing the same routine. If I don't do it (ex. I fell asleep while my watching TV) I will take the time to get on my knees and actually pray. But most of the time, I do the sign of the cross.

- I avoid taking this faster route to get home where there's a camera. I've never gone on that route because I'm afraid that I will beat the light and my picture will be taken & a ticket will come my way. Unless someone else is driving, I never take that route home. I'd much rather take the longer route, because I like to play it safe.

- It irritates me when someone makes grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm not a 'grammar' police, but when people use 'your' instead of 'you`re', it annoys me. Whenever I quote someone or take a survey, I would actually take the time and fix it.

- It took me over an hour to fix my siggy. I want my text to be always the same length as my banner. As a matter of fact, the letter 'u.' on my 'thank you' up there is ticking me off. I need to fix it.

And yes, that's me & all my weirdness. C:
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun