Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lorabell
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by Lorabell »

Wolf-Girl90 wrote:I think they should use Solomon too!
One of my movie pet-hates is when one person is so-and-so in one film and the next one, it's someone else!
Harry Potter is a sucker for it!

xoxo
Chuh, seriously! Did you visit the site, Wolf-Girl90?! :P
Lorabell

SIGN the New Moon Cast PETITION!
http://www.TeamSolomon.weebly.com
firebrand
Wandering Through Town

Post by firebrand »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote:
firebrand wrote:We could say "OMG Firebrand" since I'm auditioning tomorrow... HE HE HE. LOL I'm so psyched.
You are!? Really that's so cool, for who? I couldn't find any real info about auditions I really want to be jane, lol sigh. Where did you find out about the auditions?

Hey all, so yes, I did audition for New Moon. I went out for the part of Emily and I made it past 2 rounds, but no farther than that. Can't say I'm surprised, it was a long shot... that being said I am now trying to have some strings pulled to get me a PA job on the film instead.... if I play my cards right I'll be grabbing Kellan Lutz's not fat macchiato's in no time ;)
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

^^cool. r u native american?
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

firebrand wrote:
firebrand wrote:We could say "OMG Firebrand" since I'm auditioning tomorrow... HE HE HE. LOL I'm so psyched.
You are!? Really that's so cool, for who? I couldn't find any real info about auditions I really want to be jane, lol sigh. Where did you find out about the auditions?

Hey all, so yes, I did audition for New Moon. I went out for the part of Emily and I made it past 2 rounds, but no farther than that. Can't say I'm surprised, it was a long shot... that being said I am now trying to have some strings pulled to get me a PA job on the film instead.... if I play my cards right I'll be grabbing Kellan Lutz's not fat macchiato's in no time ;)
thats cool, what was the audition proccess like? what part did you audition for and which scene did you read? one of my sister's friends is also auditioning for one of the wolves..
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

nafereti wrote:
shortstuff wrote:
nafereti wrote:
Lorabell wrote:
nafereti wrote:OMG OMG OMG!!
Okay so TINSEY KOREY, the one that I had ENVISIONED as LEAH CLEARWATER has posted a blog, on her myspace, about the New Moon auditions. She just talks about the oped casting opportunities and she gives out some helpful tips. She doesn't say if she's auditioning, but this is a SIGN!!
I remember when I added her on myspace, she was soo cool!! She actually came and left me and comment & everything. Then on the holidays, she posted a image saying "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"!!
I told her all about the Twilight Series and how I believe she will be PREFECT for the role of Leah Clearwater. Her management people also check the myspace page, so they left me a comment saying "THANKS FOR THE TIP. WE WILL PAST IT ON." And now, she leaves a blog about New Moon....which means, she's probably looking into the part!!
I am soooo excited. *FREAKS OUT* I really do hope she gets it.

Now, on to other busy!! Hey, me and Lorabell are starting a campaign for Team Solomon....who wants to join in??
Haha - that is seriously so cool and Tinsey looks sooooo perfect for Leah!!! I really like the look of that America Young girl who they were speculating for Emily too - any update on that?

And, come on peeps - Team Solomon in the wolf pack all the way - OW OW!
Yeah I know. I think America Young looks good for Emily!!
TEAM SOLOMON!! I want him in New Moon.
Plus, I went to the Team Solomon website and I see that Lorbell posted the article of Solomon's friend auditioning for the role of Seth??
http://teamsolomon.weebly.com/1/post/20 ... e-sam.html
Okay I just checked my myspace and TINSEL KOREY LEFT ME A COMMENT!!
Here's what she said....

Tinsel Korey
Feb 7, 2009 10:49 AM
Hey girl. Thanks for the support. Most likely the role of Leah Clearwater will go to a "name". But I will still look out for it. Hope you are having an awesome day!!!!! HUGZ.

That is a REAL COMMENT!! NO LIES...Shoot, I hope she gets the role....even though Leah's not in New Moon, but she's looking out for it in Eclipse...I'm totally excited!!!
wow thats so cool! i know you've been saying she should play leah since forever ago! you should tell her to try anyway since they are specifically looking for native american actors and have an open casting call, so it may not have to go to a "name", as she put it.. if anything she could still get a part as one of the quiluete members (i'm trying to think if theres anyone else other than leah and emily, but i cant remember off the top of my head..) or they still havent cast emily yet..

do you have a link to her myspace? i'd love to see her blog post about auditioning...
yeah I know...LOL no worries, i told her that already. i also said that fans want to be able to see "fresh Native American faces and hopefully they dont pick a name just because they want to jump on the next best thing"
here is her myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =151229614
cool thanks for the link. its funny, i cant figure out if she auditioned or not.. she has lots of tips and encourages others to audition, but she never explicitly says if she did or not! i hope she did and i hope she gets a part..
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

what do you think should play aro?
for me it should totally be louis garrel (theo from dreamers)

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/ ... 948809.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd20 ... YSPACE.jpg
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

firebrand wrote:
Awww that's too bad, how many people were there do you think?
Image Image
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

Bastet wrote:what do you think should play aro?
for me it should totally be louis garrel (theo from dreamers)

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/ ... 948809.jpg

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd20 ... YSPACE.jpg
he looks coo. but i wonder if theyre gonna get an old guy or young guy to play aro.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
Bastet

Post by Bastet »

i read somewhere they are considering that prince caspian guy :(
join the dark side, we have cookies :)

Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Bastet wrote:i read somewhere they are considering that prince caspian guy :(
Yeah, I read that too!
I think he'd be quite good!
The har would need sorting out though!
I didn't see the Prince Caspian film! Was it any good?

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com