Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Maggie

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Stupid question. What is Maggie's power again??

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

RussetRose♥ wrote:Stupid question. What is Maggie's power again??
She can tell if someone is lying or not.
But yeah, I wonder how it is that she can tell if they're lying. Because if it's something painful like a headache everytime someone lies, that would really suck. Especially in society when a bunch of people around you may be lying or only telling half truths and stuff... does it work on half truths as well?
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I see Maggie being like 15 16ish
Image Image
Jack
Learning to Love Green

Post by Jack »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote:I see Maggie being like 15 16ish
Yeah That sounds about right to me. It seems like most vampires were changed at a relatively young age (the only vampires I think of as older are Aro Caius and Marcus and that's only because of their weird appearance as vampires... They're probably around Carlisle's frozen age) But Maggie definitely seems younger, though i'd keep her at 16. Even though it's only the difference of a year, 15 seems like it's starting to get a little too much on the young side in my opinion.
*Jack*
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Jack wrote:
edward'sstupidlamb wrote:I see Maggie being like 15 16ish
Yeah That sounds about right to me. It seems like most vampires were changed at a relatively young age (the only vampires I think of as older are Aro Caius and Marcus and that's only because of their weird appearance as vampires... They're probably around Carlisle's frozen age) But Maggie definitely seems younger, though i'd keep her at 16. Even though it's only the difference of a year, 15 seems like it's starting to get a little too much on the young side in my opinion.
Yea that's true... You really never see an 80 year old vampire do you...?
Image Image
Jack
Learning to Love Green

Post by Jack »

edward'sstupidlamb wrote: Yea that's true... You really never see an 80 year old vampire do you...?
No you really don't. But back to Maggie, How do you think she senses people's lies?
*Jack*
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Hmmm maybe like just knows...idk watdaya you think?
Image Image
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Since it said that Maggie was pounding Siobhan's back, I picture her 7 or 8. But then I think logically as she would have been destroyed by Aro already if that was true. She has to be technically older than 12 because any younger would be an immortal child.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Irish_Vamp
Settled in Forks

Post by Irish_Vamp »

Oh I love Maggie! [possibly because she's Irish... *cough*..we'll never really know xP]

Erm..I imagined her to be about 16/17...like, in her teens, but looks younger, if you get me?
Obviously small...maybe 5"1 /5"2..taller than Alice, but small enough that she looks tiny next to everyone else

She has curly red hair, but I imagined it to be very dark red & big, loose curls [to contrast Victoria's flame red & tight curls]

She's Irish too, so her attire would have to reflect that so she'd blend in...and Ireland is very much like Forks - it rains daily so she wouldn't exactly be wearing a t-shirt and shorts :lol:
Though, maybe just a cardigan, t-shirt & jeans

And now I'm pretty sure I've thought far too much about Maggie :lol: Woops..but yay, my first post! :D
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

she was definetly one of my faves from BD, even though i didnt like the book so much. (dont hate me) i pictured her like a blonde version of alice. her power was pretty aweosme. wonder what she did in her human life to get that.... ;) :?
Betting on Alice.