Rain Depressing?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Rain Depressing?

Post by Genevieve »

i live in a tropical country as well.
when the monsoon season approaches, it rains practically everyday. sometimes it doesnt stop, just rains the whole day. temperatures can get really nice.
i love it when it rains like that. sometimes you just wanna stay home, and stay comfortable.
the smell of rain is wonderful as well.
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

Genevieve wrote:i live in a tropical country as well.
when the monsoon season approaches, it rains practically everyday. sometimes it doesnt stop, just rains the whole day. temperatures can get really nice.
i love it when it rains like that. sometimes you just wanna stay home, and stay comfortable.
Lucky, I wanna live somewhere like that.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
me too.. as long as the main language of that place is English (Spanish 2 is not working out for me)
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

Well you can try Puerto Rico, people here speak English, or at least try if they were too lazy in school to learn. Lots of people live here and only speak English, sometimes even if you know a little Spanish, people will talk to you in English to make it easier for you.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
kl1028

Post by kl1028 »

rain can go both ways ....i love the smell before it rains and the way it gets all calm and errie...but then again it can suck when you wake up to rain and just know that the day is gonna suck and you are gonna step in every puddle
Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Genevieve »

simple_love♫ wrote:
Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
me too.. as long as the main language of that place is English (Spanish 2 is not working out for me)
yup English is our main, for commercial, administrative and all. Singapore. sometimes it gets quite humid though, kinda frustrating. :S
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

In England you can't be depressed everytime it rains. You'd be very sad a lot of the time.
It annoys me when I'm in a bad mood and its sunny. I'm like - Damn you weather! Reflect my mood!
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance
netnut
Wandering Through Town

Post by netnut »

i love the rain! im from phoenix so it rarely ever rains here, but when it does im the first to go outside & soak myself! plus the smell of desert rain is AMAZING. the only time i actually disliked the rain was when i was living in san francisco last year & it felt like it was raining for 2 weeks straight! it didnt make me feel depressed, but it was SOOO annoying trying to commute to work & back in the rain, & everything just got wet! i enjoy cloudy days too!
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

i love rain! anytime it is raining i drag my husband outside to play in it with me, lol People always look at me like im crazy b/c if its raining i take my time to walk into the store b/c i like it so much...its calming and refreshing to me.
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I hated rain living in Michigan because it always made everything so cold.

In NC I love it because it's SO HOT here all the time that it cools everything down a little. And, the rain is ALWAYS warm here. It's awesome!