Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by Twilighter88 »

Alice and Jasper first, they're just so sweet together and I love them both. :D

I also totally love Kate and Garrett - as soon as they started talking to each other I was like "How cool would it be if they got together?"

Am I psychic?

Twilighter88

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosmelie »

I'm definitely in one of the minority groups! I enjoy Emmett and Rosalie's relationship. I feel like when Emmett came along (well in his way, we all know how that happened), it completed Rosalie to the point where it wasn't always "oh look at me look at me I'm beautiful." She finally had someone that saw her for her. I think too that Emmett is one of the most understanding of Rosalie. Yes, there are times he doesn't understand her either, but she's afraid to let her guard down. I'm a high perceiver of what I think Rosalie feels a lot of the time and can totally identify with it. Okay, I'm not non-human or anything...that would be cool...but I think just in the sense of jealousy and being misunderstood. It's like, Emmett was that person to kind of complete the cycle so that Rosalie doesn't always feel too jealous, and she's at least understood by one person.
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
SaraCullen4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by SaraCullen4ever »

I have a tie. I like Carlisle/ Esme, Alice/Jasper and Rosalie/ Emmett. They all have qualities that make the relationship work so well. Carlisle and Esme are both compasionate and loving. Alice and Jasper are kind of quarky (however you spell it), and Rosalie and Emmett have major personalitity differences that complete eachother. Emmett is a happy-go-lucky guy, and although Rosalie has her happy times, she can be a mean but sad person. Alice and Jasper are probably my favorite though. I don't know what it is, but they are so perfect together. As weith all the other relationships I have listed, Jasper will do anything for Alice and probably enjoys it.
♥Sara♥
TEAM EDWARD!!!
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I would definitely have to say Carlisle and Esme! They are so perfect together. They are the most caring and compassionate of all the characters in the series. I love both of them, and I especially love them together!
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

Alice and Jasper. I think it's so interesting that they show their feelings by projecting waves of emotion at eachother. What an amazing feeling and experience that must be, to know exatly what your partner feels, for them to feel exactly what you do in any situation. So powerful, so in sync.

That and the fact that they are so completely opposite, and yet just fit together and compliment each other perfectly.
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

alice and jasper i certainly an excellent pairing, but all of the cullens are.

I like the ones we got to see form, though, so Kate and Garrett, as well as Angela and Eric.
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When I first read the series it was Alice & Jasper (because I have always loved Alice she's my favorite minor character. But partially because she get's more time/attention during the series.) I have come to LOVE Carlisle and Esme. They are both just such good sweet, caring, wonderful people and together they're an awesome couple & wonderful parent figures to the younger Cullens. So it's hard to pick the relationship Alice/Japer have and Carlisle/Esme have are just wonderful, sweet, and deep.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

I really can't decide...
From the beginning, it had been Alice/Jasper. But then I started to understand Carlisle/Esme. And then Quil/Claire came along. And Kate/Garrett, too...
So if I have to choose right now, without thinking, it would be Quil/Claire. I know they're not in the poll, but they should be. Just knowing that he will always be there for her, and as she grows up, she will realize that he is meant for her...It's really very cute!
But I'm sure that, in a few days, my opinion will change. And then come back to that again, and change, again and again.
Last edited by VampireAlternative on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
leopardgirl314
Settled in Forks

Post by leopardgirl314 »

Out of the choices in this poll... Carlisle/ Esme. Just because their love seems to classic to me.

However, my favorite non Bella/ Edward couple has to be Angela/ Ben. It shows us that real love can exist in our petty human lives, and we don't have to be vampires or werewolves to have something like that.
~*Caryn*~ (I'm back!!!!)
BrokenDreams
Wandering Through Town

Post by BrokenDreams »

Alice and Jasper. They're so perfect for each other. Also, they are two of my favorite characters.
Esme and Carlisle come in second. They are both really caring and sweet.