Teenagers Unite IV

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Teenagers Unite IV

Post by Jasper<3 »

Do you think it's possible that with Miley's whole slanty eye picture, she could of been teasing Taylor?
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Now, I don't keep up with these people, so what in the world would they have against each other? Is it something about one having more fame/a prettier face than the other or something?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

How so, Natallie?

Carrisa, as I said before, probably because she (Taylor) actually had to do a bit of work to get where she is. Rather than just asking for a spot on Daddy's show
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Never mind, just because Taylor's eyes are sort of squinty-ish, have you ever noticed? And in the picture there was Miley, her boyfriend, and a bunch of random people all slanting there eyes but one of them was asian... they wouldn't make fun of asians in front of an asian, would they?
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

^ Oh, I see. Well, I'd be rather miffed too, especially if I had to work with the girl. Though, I mean, it seems rather vicious to me, going after each other's throat over work or whatever. I was at least expecting a boy somewhere in the mix (though that wouldn't be any more acceptable either).
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

ok I just watched the video, ugh! Why did miley keep adding exsta stuff it sounded weird. And did she really feel the need to be like "my best friend"!? That rely bugged me. But I don't think they are arguing, are they?
Last edited by edward'sstupidlamb on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Thank you, Ana! Miley's not even a strong singer, so I don't see why she even tries to do the soulful vocal thing that people like Jennifer Hudson do.
They're not going at each others throats. They performed together at the Grammy's, twas what started the conversation.

I think that Miley and co. thought it would be okay to make the face because the Asian guy was there, and not offended. Newsflash! doesn't work that way.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Carrisa: Well, a little bit of boys... they both were involved with a Jonas Brother (Luckies!) Miley with Nick and Taylor with Joe... but being ex-Joni, you think they would be closer... The funny thing is that both Miley and Taylor are in the JB's 3D concert coming out in 17 days... (17 DAYS!!!!)
List, Gnat ♥
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

holy chow.. i missed 1 day and the thread is done?? hahah ohhh well time for a new one!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Well if that's true she must be pretty insensitive, that's just mean
Image Image